|Liegeplatz||Rock Hall, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||13.23 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||11.53 m|
|Segelfläche gesamt||875 ft²|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||17.81 m|
BRAND NEW LISTING - BEST CARED FOR & MAINTAINED - TURNKEY - READY TO GO!! MORE PICS TO COME!! This One Owner, Hunter 420 Passage is one of the all time best Center Cockpit designs. "Eternity" is well equipped and maintained and an especially good example of this very popular yacht. She features two private Cabins each with its own Head. "Eternity" is super comfortable, with lots of elbow room and storage. Performance is excellent with a high aspect sloop rig and a bulbed wing keel. Eternity features Furling Main and Genoa, Air Conditioning & Gen, Solar Panels, VacuFlush Heads, Dinghy & OB, Davits, Electric Winch & Anchor Windlass, & much more! And, she performs as well as she handles. Each winter she is stored on the hard under a custom canvas cover. ETERNITY is a great cruiser or liveaboard! She will get you safely to your favorite "gunkhole" and beyond. YOU need to see ETERNITY!!!!
Accommodations & Walkthru
Beginning at the bow, there is a large Head with an aft-facing VacuFlush commode, starboard side sink with a large mirrored medicine cabinet above and storage under, a shower on port with a cabinet under the shower shelf. A hatch is great for light and ventilation. Handholds keep you safe and secure.
The Forward Stateroom has a large starboard pullman berth with two large shelves over the forward foot of the berth. There is a dressing seat across on port and a large hanging locker. The cabin is well ventilated through a large opening hatch, a bulkhead opening that has a louvered shutter for privacy and a privacy door. The forward cabin is comfortable and practical.
The Saloon follows aft with an "L" shaped settee on starboard that converts to a double berth and a facing settee on port. Each settee has storage under and above along the hull sides. At the aft end of the starboard settee is a hanging locker with a shelf above. There is a flat screen TV, Stereo and multi media player for DVD, CD and MP3 bulkhead mounted facing the Saloon. Two opening ports, a "windshield" and 2 fixed ports create a light, airy space.
The "U" shaped Galley is aft on port with Corian counters, double sink, Origo Microwave, Force 10 propane 3-burner stove and oven, separate Freezer and Refrigerator plus extensive cabinet and shelf space.
Across on port is the forward facing Navigation Desk with bench seat. All instruments and Electric Panels are close by to easily monitor your yacht.
The Companionway is centered between the Galley and Nav Station. The walk thru to the Aft Cabin is on port.
The Engine Compartment is behind the Companionway and under the cockpit with the Electric Panels facing the Nav Station. The Yanmar Diesel is accessed on all four sides. The Generator is mounted above the diesel in a separate compartment and accessed on starboard and aft sides.
There is a very large hanging locker just forward of the Owner's Stateroom and another just inside the entrance. There is a very comfortable, island berth with an inner-spring mattress with cabinets along each hull side and a clever pullout vanity desk on starboard. Four opening ports, 2 fixed ports and an opening hatch provide great ventilation and light.
The private Aft Ensuite Head is on port forward of the berth with a VacFlush commode, sink, shower, mirrored medicine cabinet, & lots of additional storage. An opening hatch provides good ventillation and light..
The Hunter Passage 420 is a luxuriously comfortable yacht with lots of elbow and storage room.
- Vacu-Flush Commodes
- Adler Barbour Front & Top Loading Refrigeration
- Dometic top loading Freezer with new Evaporator Plate '15
- Hunter Custom Tableware
- Corian Galley and Head Counters
- 3-Burner Force 10 Propane Stove with Oven & 2 Propane Tanks
- Microwave Oven
- Magma Catalina BBQ Grill w/6# Propane Tank
- 2 Reverse Cycle Air/Heating Units
- Screens and Curtains
- Innerspring Mattresses
- Teak & Holly Sole
- Cedar Lined Cabinets & Lockers
The Hunter 420 has both a ship's 12Volt Electrical System and a 110Volt Shorepower System supported by Northern Lights 5KW Generator (68 Hrs), Solar Panels (140 Watt) and 100Amp Balmar High Output Engine Alternator.
- Solar Panel Charge Controller
- 3 - 4D East Penn House Batteries
- 1 - G27 East Penn Engine Start Battery
- Xantrex Inverter (2KW) & Charger (100Amp) with Monitor
- ProSine stand alone Battery Charger (40Amp)
- Xantrex Link Battery Monitor
- Dometic Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (16,000 & 9,000BTU Units)
- Hot Water Heater
- LED Interior Lights
- 2 - 30Amp Shorepower Inlets
- 2 - 30Amp 12' Shorepower Cords
- 4 - 30Amp 50' Shorepower Cords
- Balmar 100 Amp High Output Alternator with Separate Regulator
- Northern Lights 5KW Generator with only 68 Hours
- Solar Panels 140 Watt with Charge Controller
Sails & Rigging
The Hunter 420 Passage has a powerful double spreader, high aspect B&R Sloop Rig with an In-Mast Selden Furling Mainsail System and a 135% Genoa on a Furlex Furler System. All Running Rigging is led to the Cockpit.
- Mainsail on Selden Furling System
- Furling 135% Genoa on Furlex Roller Furling
- Asymetrical Cruising Spinnaker
- Selden Rodkicker Solid Vang
- 7 Spinlock XT Rope Clutches
- 2 Spinlock XT Rope Clutches on Mast for Halyards
- 2 Lewmar 48 ST, 2-Speed Primary Winches
- Lewmar Electric 44ST 2-Speed Mainsheett Winch
- Lewmar 44ST 2-Speed Main Halyard Winch
- The Traveller is incorporated in the cockpit Arch
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Compass on Binacle
- Raymarine ST60 Knot, Depth and Wind Instruments
- Raymarine E125 Hybrid Touch 12" Mult iFunction Display Pod-Mounted at Helm
- Raymarine RD418HD2 Radar/GPS/Chartplotter - 2015
- WIFI Signal Booster
- Raymarine Digital Raydome - 2015
- Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- Garmin GPS/Chartplotter as Backup at Nav Station
- 12V DC Windows Computer with 15" LC-Display at Nav Station
- 2 - Flat Screen TVs
- Kenwood Stereo Player
- Power Acoustik Multi Media DVD/CD/MP3 & 4 Player
- Speakers in Saloon, Aft Cabin and Cockpit
- Yanmar 4JH3E FWC 56HP (728 Hrs)
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
- Lewmar Folding Wheel
- Tank Level Monitor
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass
- Delta Primary Anchor with 150' Chain and 150' 5/8 Nylon Rode
- Bruce 33# Secondary Anchor Chain and Nylon Rode
- Jabsco Salt Water Anchor Washdown
- Full Cockpit Bimini-Dodger with w/Separate Screens and Eisenglass Full Enclosures, Side Handrails and Struts integrated with Arch. NEW 2016
- Canvas Binnacle and Hatch
- Cockpit Drink Holder and Table
- Full Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Hot/Cold Fresh Water Shower
- SS Stern Rail with Swim Ladder and Large Rail Seats
- OB Motor Mount
- 2 Folding Sporta Cockpit Seats
- KATO Dinghy Davits
- USCG Safety Package
- Life Sling with Sunbrella Cover
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- Canvas Hatch, BBQ, Lifesling & Binnacle Covers
- Custom Full Winter Cover with Frame
- Boat Pole
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.