|Liegeplatz||Falmouth, Massachusetts, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.35 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||9.75 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||18.14 m|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
|Material Propeller||Rostfreier Stahl|
|Konstrukteur||Hunter Design Team|
2001 Hunter 380
This Hunter 380 is an outstanding cruiser designed to offer exceptional comfort and livability while at the dock and underway. The large cockpit with stern seats, spacious salon, two private cabins, heat/AC and vacuum flush head make her perfect for weekends or extended cruises.
If you're looking for a functional liveaboard or Bluewater boat to cruise the world, this Hunter has all her lines leading to the cockpit, and the jib on a rollerfurl setup, which makes her safe and easy to handle for two, or even for solo sailing.
- Bilge Pump and high water alarm 8/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- Batteries: Starter and house 6/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- Aft Cabin Ports: remove and replace 6/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- New Sails: Main and Jib 3/2016 Kingman Yacht Center (Doyle S.)
- Replace Head Discharge Hose 6/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- Garmin Chart Plotter 6/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- B&G Radar 6/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- Fusion Unidock Bluetooth Stereo System 8/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- Canvas Enclosure System 8/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- Stuffing Box/Shaft and Coupler 7/2016 Kingman Yacht Center
- Gori 3 Blade 16.5 Folding prop 7/2019 Fairhaven Shipyard
- New Windlass and Road 8/2020 Parker's Boat Yard
- Bilge pump and float Switch 8/2020 Parker's Boat Yard
- Type 20 hard spring gas piston in Vang 5/2021 Parker's Boat Yard
- VFH and Remote 8/2021 Parker's Boat Yard
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.