- Forward cabin has a centerline queen bed with plenty of storage.
- At the head of the bed is a compartment for storage which is also accessible from the deck through a hatch.
- En suite head has vacuflush head with separate shower and storage
- Main saloon has custom table with leaves that will raise and lower.
- Ultraleather covering on cushions
- Custom chair for comfortable lounging.
- Galley is to port.
- Two aft cabins with accommodations for 2 persons each.
- Second head with electric head
- Proper navigation station to starboard at bottom of steps for easy access underway.
- Cabin fans
- 2 4-D AGM batteries for house
- 1 AGM engine start battery
- 1 AGM bow thruster battery
- All batteries were replaced 6/21
- 50 A/H Battery charger
- 50? shore power cord
- 4.2 KW Fisher Panda generator (newer). Professionally serviced annually.(411 engine hours)
- Lightening diffuser on masthead
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind speed and direction
- Raymarine ST600 Autopilot
- Tridata repeater
- Raymarine Multifunction
- Wind repeater
- Raychart 420 GPS
- Map 7610 Chartplotter (Newer)
- VHF below with RAM mic in cockpit
- Bluetooth Stereo (Newer) with speakers in main saloon and cockpit
- TV in cabinet
- Masthead TV antenna
- Netgear wi-fi enhancer
- Marine AC (1-16,000 BTU; 2-5,000 BTU )
- Bow Thruster (Newer)
- Yanmar 4-cylinder 75 hp engine. Serviced annually. Injectors replaced three months ago
- Line cutter on shaft
HULL AND DECK
- Custom Arch with integrated bimini and davits. Pully system for outboard lifting.
- Newer dodger
- Rocna anchor with chain and nylon rode
- Second anchor with chain and nylon rode
- Lofrans Electric Windlass with up and down foot switches
- Shore water hook-up with regulator
- Cockpit cushions
Hull recently buffet and waxed
Engine compartment re-soundproofed
Injectors recently replaced.
Bottom Paint Summer 2021
- Owner's personal items
- Anything not specifically listed herein.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- Mercury hard bottom inflatable dinghy