|Typ||First 21.7 S|
|Länge über alles||6.4 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||6 m|
This 2005 Beneteau First 21.7 has been lightly used by her one owner from new. Her inventory includes an excellent road trailer, 4 berths, furling headsail and a 5HP Yamaha outboard engine. The First 21.7 is an ideal easy to handle starter boat and well worth a look!
Manufacturer Provided Description
This "pocket-rocket" cruiser-racer boasts an enviable level of equipment and a roomy interior. She is a cruiser in a class of her own.
- The hull is a single-skinned GRP laminate.
- A structural inner moulding formed with unidirectional materials is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points. This plays an important structural role by absorbing the loads and pressure points (shroud chain-plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) throughout the structure, spreading these to reduce stresses on the hull. The surface material of the inner moulding makes it easier to clean and provides a better finish.
- Buoyancy foam sections are distributed within the hull structure.
- The hull gel coat is grey in colour.
- The light coloured woodwork is pear-coloured Mukali.
- FORWARD CABIN -
- Double berth with 1.90m x 1.40m mattress.
- Wood shelving units along hull sides.
- Under berth stowage.
- SALOON -
- 2 single berths 2.20m x 0.60m with mattresses.
- Cream coloured PVC upholstery.
- Fabric curtain with pole separating cabin from saloon.
- Stowage under cockpit and berths.
- 2 fixed hull ports.
- Manual bilge pump.
- GRP non-slip treated sole.
- 2 hooks for hanging oilskins.
- Stowage space for saloon/cockpit table below companionway.
- Lined inner ceiling finish to coachroof.
- Lighting (striplight on beam)
- Fractional rig with 2022 Standing rigging
- The deck is of injection moulded (glass fibre/balsa/resin sandwich) construction for enhanced strength and optimal insulation.
- MOORING AND ANCHORING -
- Aluminium bow fitting with stainless steel fairlead roller.
- 2 fairleads on the bow fitting.
- 2 aluminium bow mooring cleats.
- 2 aluminium stern mooring cleats.
- Self-draining chain well.
- PULPITS AND GUARDRAILS -
- The boat has a stainless steel pulpit with three supports to simplify anchor handling, and two stainless steel pushpits.
- The deck is surrounded by a stainless steel guardrail supported by 4 stainless steel stanchions with flush anodised aluminium bases.
- 2 locking wet lockers.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 2 x teak toe-rails on the cockpit benches.
- 1 x 12 V 50 Amp battery.
- 6 switch 12 V electrical panel.
- Navigation lights.
YACHT CLUB PACK
- 4 full hull-length movable storage nets fixed on 2 stainless steel bars to port and starboard.
- 4 person table setting with Bénéteau logo.
- Stainless steel movable hob with storage case.
- 35L fresh water tank with manual pump.
- Saloon / cockpit table.
- Bulkhead steering compass.
- Teak-slatted cockpit benches.
- Mainsail - 4 battens with 2 reefing lines.
- 2019 Furling genoa with anti-UV strip
- Mainsail cover and lazy jacks
- Asymmetric spinnaker rigging with small pole (2 sheets, halyard, small pole + base, articulated pad eye, block with snap shackle).
- J24 Radial spinnaker and pole
- ELECTRONICS NAV PACK
- Raymarine ST 40 log depth sounder
- Bulkhead compass
Galvanised Road trailer
This First 21.7 is in lovely condition. She would be an ideal starter boat and a fun boat to sail.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.