|Typ||Oceanis Clipper 373|
|Liegeplatz||Forked River, New Jersey, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.28 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||16.76 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 33 gal|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 98 gal|
The Beneteau Oceanis 373 is a proven blue-water cruiser with excellent performance under sail and power (a PHRF of 135) and is a safe, comfortable, two stateroom boat with 6’7” headroom. It should be noted that a 373 won her class in a past Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC).
Cariad is in exceptional, turn-key condition and has in-mast furling, a bow thruster, davits, a life-raft, a generator and a host of other custom features. All running rigging is led back to the cockpit maximizing safety and convenience while underway.
Cariad has had one owner from new who has meticulously maintained her. Most major undertakings were conducted by a local boatyard that is widely considered the most capable yard in the region.
Manufacturers' guides are available as are detailed commissioning and decommmissioning checklists.
After the sale has closed, the seller will provide and have installed, by Silver Cloud Marina, airconditioning is so required by the buyer.
As a separate transaction and not included in the sale of Cariad, an Achilles 315LX RIB and a lightly used 15 HP Yamaha two-stroke outboard motor is also offered. The inflatable is currently rigged for Cariad’s davits.
Cariad has two large staterooms, a v-berth forward and a queen-sized bunk in the aft cabin. There is ample storage aboard. In the cockpit are three large lazarette/lockers and below, there is storage both beneath and behind the settees, two hanging lockers in the fore cabin, one in the aft cabin and additional custom storage in the saloon.
Cariad’s shower stall, with its electric toilet (selectable fresh or sea water) (installed 2015) is massive in comparison to other boats in her class. She has a L-shaped galley with a fridge, a chest freezer, twin sinks, a microwave and a two-burner stove and oven fueled by twin propane tanks in a cockpit locker. The well ventilated and airy saloon has a large, forward facing navigation desk and has custom built cupboards and bookcase. The cockpit has a walk-through transom, a fold-down teak table and a patented swiveling helm. There is a fresh water shower at the transom swim platform and a sea-water wash-down at the bow. Please see below for a more complete listing of Cariad’s equipment.
- C-80 Raymarine Chartplotter MFD. with Navionics Gold US East Coast, Navionics CF card with Bahamas charts included. Chartplotter’s system refurbished by Raymarine in 2017. The MFD displays navigation charts and position, radar images, AIS data and satellite weather.
- Raymarine 2 kw mast mounted radar
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot
- Raymarine Tri-data instruments (wind, depth and speed)
- Raymarine Sirius weather satellite receiver (currently not activated)
- Raymarine AIS 350 Dual Band Receiver
- Sirius Weather Receiver (currently not active)
- ICOM DSC-equipped VHF with remote at helm
- Mast mounted radar reflector
- Sea water foot pump and faucet at galley sink (replaced 2019)
- Double stainless steel sink
- Six-gallon water heater heated by the engine or by 110-volt electric power
- Force 10 two burner cooktop and oven. Twin propane tanks in cockpit locker
- Freezer and separate refrigerator
- Cutlery drawer
- Ample cupboard storage
- Sea water foot pump with sink faucet
- Six-man Viking life raft, cradle-mounted on cabin roof (serviced 2017)
- Flares, signals, horn & life vests
- Horseshoe buoy and holder
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Four fire extinguishers
- Two full length jack lines & two quick release safety tethers
- Lifesling rescue system
- Rapid ditch bag
- Shore power cord
- Battery charger
- 3 kw inverter
- 2.5 kw MASE diesel generator (245 hours)
- Four house/inverter batteries
- Separate engine start battery
- Separate generator battery
- Separate bow thruster battery
- All batteries replaced within last 5 years, digital voltmeters
- 130-watt solar panel
- Solar charge regulator with 4-way distribution (house, starter, generator & bow thruster batteries)
- Yanmar 40 hp
- 936 hours (New injectors 2017)
- Feathering three-bladed MaxProp (Manufacturer states 80% more power in reverse & a 15% increase in sailing speed)
- Twin Racor primary fuel filters
- Back-up analog engine hour meter