Description fournie par le constructeur
The X-43, launched in spring 2003, is spearheading the new generation of X-Yachts Performance Cruisers. She appeals to the cruising family and the racing crew alike with her high level of standard equipment including anchor windlass, German mainsheet system, stainless steel anchor, Andersen winches and gas springs on all cockpit lockers and sprayhood.
Getting the details right
- The cockpit layout will appeal to the cruising family and the racing crew alike. The steering system utilising needle roller bearings, and a direct connection to the rudder, results in making the X-43 feel smooth and responsive on the helm.
- She accelerates quickly in light airs and remains stiff in a breeze, making her a comfortable, effortless yacht to sail. Features that contribute to this include a long mainsheet traveller which runs low down in the cockpit.
- The double-ended mainsheet system is led back to either side of the cockpit under the side decks, while the halyards and other associa- ted control lines are led under the coachroof, which has an integrated recessed sprayhood, and then back to halyard winches either side of the companionway hatch.
Elegant design features
- X-Yachts design department has spent a great deal of time working on details that at a first glance are not evident. Details such as the recessed seals on lockers, clever and practical door restraints, high-quality seals on the fridge, stainless steel hinges and non-slip elegant looking flooring are a few examples.
- The interior quality is of usual high X-Yachts standard using the finest teak veneers and with superior finishing throughout.
- The beautifully designed hull portlights will make the X-43 stand out, and allow additional natural light into the aft cabins and the saloon for improved comfort.
Comfort and pleasure at sea
- The interior volume and layout will allow a family of up to eight members to enjoy their cruising. The engine installation will meet the same requirements as the larger luxury yachts like the X-Yachts 73, which results in the highest standard of noise insulation, with forced cooled air ventilation via sound insulated piping.
Royal Nautisme - Port la Foret
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable