|Liegeplatz||Tracys Landing, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||14.12 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||12.27 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.98 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||19.51 m|
|Höchstgeschwindigkeit||8.5 kn @ 2800 Drehzahl|
|Reisegeschwindigkeit||7.5 kn @ 2200 Drehzahl|
|Treibstoffstanks||180 gal (GRP )|
|Frischwassertanks||200 gal (GRP )|
|Fäkalientanks||2 x 15 gal (GRP )|
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - A Must See
THIS BLUEWATER SAILING YACHT IS "SAIL-AWAY READY" TAKE A LOOK AT THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW!
The Outbound 46 is an outstanding blend of "cruising comfort and speed". With the Outbound, Carl Schmacher created an exceptional sailboat for the Cruising Couple / Family, with broad-reaching speeds (under sail) at "well-over 9 knots. Fisaga's robust configuration includes redundant energy sources, huge tankage (180 fuel & 200 water), Water Maker, good sail inventory, and custom interior appointments enhancing her capabilities for island hopping and/or extended passage making. Call today for complete details on the exceptional vessel.
Upon entering the companionway, you are greeted with three easy steps down to a "true" sea-going galley to port, and large head to starboard. The head features a separate stall shower that doubles as a great wet-change area. Immediately aft to starboard is a generous quarter cabin and to port is a proper navigation / work station. Immediately under (and to either side) of the companionway is the engine access. You will not find better access on any comparable sailboat. Immediately forward of the galley is the main salon that features to port, a "U-shape" Dining area with an adjustable height table. A full settee to starboard. Both the settee and dining seat are large enough to serve as secure, comfortable sea-berths and are equipped with custom lee cloths. Moving into the forward cabin you will find a generous off-set double berth that provides a lee berth on either tack. A private in-suite head with separate stall shower is certainly a bonus for "the Admiral" on a vessel of this size. There are lockers and bin storage areas throughout, with plenty of room for all your personal belongings and stores. One of the many special features found on an Outbound is a dedicated workshop (aft to port), for parts and gear storage, along with plenty of room for the installation (and accessing of) the on-board equipment such as generator, refrigeration, water maker and yes, even a place for a washer / dryer combo!!
With its' forward facing sink, Refrigerator / Freezer and Stove outboard, generous counter space and drawers center-line to starboard, any chef will be pleased with the sea-going friendliness and work space found in this "U-Shaped" galley.The three burner Force 10 stove / oven, built-in cutting board and dedicated microwave cabinet enhance the work area. There are fresh water and salt water foot pumps to conserve water, along with a water filter for the dedicated potable water faucet. A dish storage rack above increases the many storage features in this galley.
- Raymarine ST60 Depth at Companionway
- Raymarine ST60 Plus Graphic Multi at Companionway
- Raymarine ST60 Plus Wind System at Companionway
- Raymarine ST60 Speed at Companionway
- Raymarine 4kW radar
- Raymarine Raypilot T2 (long) autopilot linear drive
- Raymarine Raystar GPS sensor
- Raymarine Seatalk cable
- Raymarine SeaTalk crossover coupler
- Icom Commandmic III at Helm (per nav pod sketch)
- Nav Pod per sketch
- Raymarine E80 at Helm
- Raymarine S3G Autopilot corepack
- Raymarine ST60 Add'l Wind Repeater at Helm (per nav pod sketch)
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot Control (per nav pod sketch)
- Icom 802 with AT-140 antenna tuner and cable at Nav Station
- Icom M504 at Nav Station
- Raymarine AIS (receive)
- Raymarine Auto Pilot Wireless Remote at Nav Station E15023
- Raymarine E120 at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST60 Plus Graphic Multi at Nav Station
- Raymarine Lifetag monitoring system
- TV/CD/DVD with Upgrade Speaker System
The Outbound 46 has one of the "Most Intelligently Planned / Designed Decks and Locker Accommodations in the Industry. Starting at the stern, there is a large swim platform and folding stainless boarding ladder. The walk-through transom provides easy access to the cockpit and cabin. There is plenty of room to land your gear, groceries and guests. Under the helm seat is the dedicated locker for the Winslow Life Raft. The helm is centered and the placement of the primary winches makes single-handing a tack an easy task. Vision from the helm / seat area is outstanding. Immediately to starboard of the helm is a deep storage locker for gear and equipment. To port is the propane locker that accommodates two 20# gas bottles. There is an outboard rail-mount bracket for your outboard engine and a davit arm for ease of moving the engine between the rail and the 9' AB RIB tender. A life-sling and man overboard pole is part of the safety equipment on board. A Lewmar folding cockpit table is provided for outside dining. Forward of the helm to port is the cockpit locker access to the workshop below. This area is also accessed via a door from the Navigation Station area below. Moving forward (under the dodger) you will find an electric winch and line controls for all of the essentials in managing the boat under sail. Of great importance is the long cockpit seats with sufficiently high seat-backs to give proper support when sitting on either tack. Cockpit cushions add to your comfort on an extended passage. The sole of the cockpit is deep and the width between the seats make seating on either tack a pleasant experience. Leaving the cockpit, generous side-decks and tall life-line stanchions make going forward a "safe task" in most any sea. There are multiple grab-rails positioned along the deck / cabin top. Four dorades, along with multiple hatches and opening ports and custom wind scoops provides great ventilation when at anchor. The forward sail, gear and anchor locker features a water-tight bulkhead. There is a divided area for two separate the rodes and a double bow roller to support the ground tackle. Roller furling has been provided for the Genoa and Solent head sails as well as for the main sail. The fore-deck is of adequate size to accommodate the storage of the tender }on-deck" when making a blue-water passage. And, there are extended rub-rails the length of the vessel.
Mechanical and Electrical
The drip-less shaft seal will help to keep your boat dry.
- There are two manual and one electric bilge pump(s) aboard.
- There are two shore power connections, one forward and one aft.
- Two Air Conditioning Units will keep the humidity low on those hot and muggy days.
- "Pre-wired" for a Bow Thruster to make for an easy addition for the new owner.
- The two 130 watt Solar Panels, the Wind Generator and the engine alternator provide efficient means of charging your 800+ hour AGM house battery bank, plus the engine / generator battery.
- Custom Designed Lightening Protection System (see marinelightning.com)
- The Fischer Panda 4.2 KW Generator (142 hours) will provide any needed power when the wind and sun prove inadequate.
- A tank tender system is provided to monitor fuel and water.
- Filter Boss for Fuel Management.
- The Xantrex Inverter / Charger and Link-10 monitoring system provides excellent monitoring of the battery, solar and wind power conditions.
- Hella Fans
- Tecma Electric Heads.
- Spectra Catalina 300 Water Maker.
- MAX Prop
Sails & Rigging
Roller Furling Hood Genoa and Solent head sails and Vertical Batten Furling Main Sail with Running Back Stays and hydraulic back stay adjuster.
ForeSpar Whisker Pole and associated fittings
- Hood Asymmetrical
- Hood Storm Jib
- Hood Storm Trisail
- There are four fuel tanks and two water tanks aboard and all are monitored by a "Tank Tender System".
- Fuel - 180 Gallons
- Water - 200 Gallons
- Two Holding tanks of approximately 15 gallons each.
Additional / Miscellanous
- Inventory includes 5/16" HT anchor chain
- Double braid dock lines & Fenders
- Fortress Anchor, Rochna primary anchor
- Floating tender towline / bridal
- Courtesy flags
- Boat hook
- Miscellaneous deck hardware, supplies and spares.
- Switlik MOB8 Life Sling
- Marine Series 2000 Medical Kit
- Sunscreen shades that secure the cockpit and two deck awnings that allow the hatches to remain open when a light afternoon shower arrives at nap-time!!
Refit / Repairs Completed in 2018 / 2019
- On Deck as follows:
- Gelcoat and Fiberglass Repaired
- Rub Rail Repaired / replaced
- Toe Rail Repaired / Replaced
- Hull and Boot Stripe Painted
- New Bottom Paint
- New Bimini / Dodger Frames and Canvas
- New Solar Panels and Frame Repaired
- Stern Pulpit Repaired
- Swim Ladder Repaired / Replaced
- Radar and Wind Generator Poles Repaired / Replaced
- New Standing Rigging and Fittings
- Inspect, Service and Rework Chain Plates as Required
- Repair / Replace Mast Head, TV and VHF Antennas and Transducers Aloft
- Life Line Stanchion Replaced / Repaired
- Various New Antennas Including Radar Dome
- Interior as follows:
- Repaired Wood Veneers as Required
- Repair / Replaced Wood Trim as Required
- Refinished Interior Wood and Cabin Sole as Required
- Replaced Cushions and Upholstery
- New Bedding
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics as follows:
- Replace A/C Pumps
- Replace water Pumps
- Checked and Replaced Hoses and Clamps as Found in Need
- Replace Batteries
- Repair / Replace Inverter Charger
- Check 12 Volt System for Proper Operation
- Confirm All Electronics are Functioning
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.