The Dash 750 is the improved and redesigned version of the 24 Mark II. It's lighter, faster, and has more room in the cabin. The owner of CLOUD NINE outfitted her with an 8 HP electric-start outboard, an extensive electronics package, a dodger and an autopilot with the intention of extended coastal cruising, but due to family circumstances has rarely used the boat. When out of the water CLOUD NINE has always been stored under cover, and this fact along with very light use gives her a "like-new" quality. Also included in the sale is a heavy-duty galvanized trailer recently refurbished with new wheels.
- North Mainsail w/extra rigid battens - 262 sq. ft.
- North roller-furling jib on Schaefer Snapfurl - 166 sq. ft.
- Calvert Performance Screecher on Facnor FX900 continuous line furler
- Garmin GPSMAP 4208 Chartplotter/Monitor with network hub
- Raymarine ST 2000 Tiller Pilot with remote control
- Standard Horizon Matrix 3000S Enhanced VHF Radio
- TackTick Solar Powered Wireless Wind Data
- TackTick Mast Rotation Compensation Sensor
- TackTick Combination Speed, Depth and Temperature Sensor
- Solar Panel and Regulator
- Heavy Duty Swing Arm Mount for GPS and VHF
- Fortress Aluminum anchor
- Anchor rode
- Radar reflectors
- 12 volt battery
- Battery charger
- Porta Potti
- Dock lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.