|Liegeplatz||Rockwall, Texas, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.39 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||7.19 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.3 m|
An exceptionally well equipped Corsair Sprint 750. Lots of new equipment including high quality sails, carbon fiber rudder and tiller, custom daggerboard, new rigging etc etc. Used only in fresh water. Ready to race or pleasure sail, quickly.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Corsair Sprint 750 is based on the well-proven Corsair 24, and takes performance and fun to the next level: it offers the performance of a beach catamaran with none of the annoyances. It won't go into irons, it will tack and go to weather as well as or better than any monohull, and it gives you an optional cuddy cabin and wide side tramps for overnighting. It is beachable, easier to trailer, rig and launch than any other trimaran, catamaran or monohull in it's size range.
With its huge cockpit, double berth, place for portable head, and spacious decks and nets, the Corsair Sprint 750 is a highly mobile pocket cruiser day sailer or racer; but it's the amazing performance - with 20-knots plus speed capability - that sets the Corsair Sprint 750 apart. Even in the toughest conditions you only need a crew of two to obtain top performance. The Corsair Sprint 750 can fly an easy-to-handle asymmetrical spinnaker for exhilarating performance; synthetic fully adjustable rigging adds to the ease of rigging and maintenance and trailerability.
- Mainsail, 2018 North 3DI (used in only two regattas) cost $6021
- Jib, 2017 North 3DI cost $2151
- Screacher 2017 North 3DL (used in only two regattas)cost $3000 with adjustable tack and foot.
- Compression type screacher halyard and foot line "clutches" (Volvo style)
- Asymmetrical spinnaker #1 (Glaser, light blue)
- Asymmetrical spinnaker #2 (North, red and black)
- older set of North Kevlar sails (Main and Jib)--usable
Rigging and sailing equipment
- Carbon fiber/foam daggerboard, Phil’s Foils, 2017, cost $2,400
- Carbon fiber rudder, rudder case and tiller, 2017, cost $3,026
- Velocitek SpeedPuck racing
- Colligo Marine Sprint 750 Dynex Dux side shrouds and forestay, 2015 , cost $1,588
- All halyards and sheets either new or in excellent condition; halyards are tapered and shielded
- New wing net port side in 2017 cost $1,218
- bowsprit extender and tensioner tackle, adjustable from inside cabin
- Jib, screecher and spinnaker tweakers.
- Windward sheeting mainsheet traveler system (can control from ama or cockpit)
- Custom mainsheet system with increased purchase
12V electrical system with battery switch and circuit breaker panel
LED deck lighting
2008 Tohatsu 6 hp outboard
2008 Pacific Trailers single axle trailer
all new tires including spare
covers for all wheels including spare
Hatches in floats
Air Dock available for purchase if desired
Windcraft offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.