|Länge über alles||10.31 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||9.09 m|
PLEASANT SAILING AND COMFORT IN A HANDSOME FORMAT
The Hallberg-Rassy 342 has proved to be a sales success from the start.
Key words such as sailing performance, timeless elegance, comfort, fine joinery work and ease of handling .
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
Available for ordering and new boat construction for delivery next year.
Hallberg-Rassy 342 offers pleasant sailing and comfort in a handsome format. Europe’s largest sailing magazine, Yacht from Germany, said in their test: “We have rarely sailed a yacht that is so carefully evaluated”
Hull and deck
- Gelcoat colour: white.
- Laminate construction of Hull: isophtalic gelcoat and a vinylester based barrier coat, polyester laminate.
- Hand lay-up method, insulated above water line against heat and cold.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- Blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Strong floor reinforcements.
- Deep bilge.
- The boat has a bolt on lead keel with 12 stainless keel bolts.
- Deck, coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction laminated to the hull to form a one piece construction.
- Cockpit length 2.41 m.
Deck and deck fittings
- Integrated bathing platform with folding ladder.
- Deck, toerail, handrails, cockpit seats, cockpit floor, side trims and bathing platform in quality teak.
- Strong stainless steel cleats forward and aft.
- Spring cleats and fittings for spinnaker blocks fitted on toe rail.
- Two skylights deckhatches, 70 x 70 cm.
- Totally ten opening portlights.
- The toilet compartment and aft cabin each have two opening portholes.
- Pulpit and pushpit guard rails.
- Two Lewmar 40 EVO selftailing chrome sheet winches.
- Windscreen with handholds and sprayhood.
- The mid section of the screen opens.
- Easy view compass in instrument console above sliding hatch.
- Genoa tracks with floating blocks and return pulleys to sheet winches.
- Stainless steel ruddershaft with two self aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
- Tiller steering.
- Two self-closing ventilators on coach roof.
- Chain locker forward with space for fenders and chain.
- Strong stemhead roller on which a Delta anchor can be fitted.
- Deck scupper drains to avoid hull marking.
- Space aft for two 6 kg PK6 composite gas cylinders.
Mast, rigging and sails
- Fractional rig by Seldén with strong tackle backstay tensioner for trimming of mast.
- Headsail furling and reefing system Seldén Furlex.
- Double spreaders.
- Mainsail & genoajib in Offshore version with special leather reinforcements from
- Elvström Sails in Denmark.
- Main sail cover.
- Halyards and lines lead into cockpit through 8 Spinlock jammers to two Lewmar
- 30 EVO chrome winches under the wind shield.
- Single line reefing system to the cockpit.
- Seldén Rodkick.
- Main boom supplied with outhaul and two reefing lines.
- Spinnaker track for stowing pole on mast.
- International LED Navigation Lights.
Interior tastefully finished in mahogany with two-component matt silk varnish. Flush mounted interior locker doors with invisible hinges and built in end stoppers. Well positioned lighting. No fiberglass visible. High quality upholstery. 12 cm foam cushions, all in two densities for great comfort. Curtains for side portlights and skylight hatches. Floors are in real teak with inlaid holly stripes and varnished. Inspection openings in floorboards for easier access to valves, speed transducer, bilge etc. White headlining accentuated with mahogany inlays.
- Two sofas, on port side a 1.90 m long L-shaped sofa and on starboard side 2.15 m with berth extension under the chart table.
- Lockers above the sofas and stowage space underneath the starboard side saloon sofa.
- Bookshelves on port and starboard side.
- There is a strong saloon table.
- Opening portlights.
- Headroom 1.91 m.
Galley and chart table
- Solid composite stone countertop with mahogany fiddles around.
- Cooker with oven and two extra deep double sinks.
- Ample stowage room, chopping board, drawers and waste bin.
- Fridge: well insulated box with basket and cooling unit with an electric Danfoss Compressor.
- Work table with fiddle to the side bot not where you rest your elbow. Here is also the electric switch panel.
- Opening portlights over both galley and chart table.
- Generous double berth 2.14 m long and 2.07 m wide at the widest part.
- Footend 57 cm wide.
- On both sides there are lockers above and generous stowage (no tank) below the berth.
- Big hanging locker on starboard side and various lockers on starboard side.
- Vanity to port.
- Two opening portlights.
- Door leading to saloon.
- 2.16 m long berth, 1.76 m wide at widest part. Footend 1.11 m wide.
- Spacious hanging locker.
- Lockers above berth and stowage below.
- Door leading to saloon.
- Two opening portholes ensure good ventilation.
- Interior lining and cupboard in white matt Resopal.
- Watertight shower stall with teak grating.
- Robust manual pump toilet.
- Holding tank, to be emptied by gravity or deck pump outlet.
- Composite stone wash basin and countertop.
- Stowage above and below.
- Wet locker.
- Large mirror.
- Two opening portholes for ventilation.
Engine, electricity and fuel
- 3 Cylinder Volvo Penta D1-30 engine with sail drive and a two bladed folding bronze propeller. Carefully soundinsulated. All parts easily accessible.
- The engine is fresh water cooled.
- Engine hours counter.
- 12 Volt starter battery 62 Ah dedicated for engine start only.
- House batteries 240 Ah 12 v flat plate type.
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine.
- Switch panel with fuel and water gauges, voltmeter and automatic circuit breakers.
- Lighting strategically placed throughout.
- 12 v outlets at inner chart table and above sliding hatch in cockpit.
- International Navigation Lights.
- Capacity of Diesel tank 165 l, located under part of the sb side sofa.
- Pressurised fresh water system with one eight litres pressure tank for cold water.
- Freshwater tank 265 litres, located under part of the ps saloon sofa.
- Manual bilge pump as well as an emergency bilge pump.
- Raymarine i50 Tridata with Triducer for Speed, Depth and water temperature.
- Magnetic compass.
- Engine panel with RPM-meter and engine hours counter.
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water are located at the electric central above the inner chart table.
- Two hatches, ten opening port holes, ventilation in companionway washboard, two self closing vents in the saloon.
- Ventilated interior lockers.
The boat is CE certified by Germanischer Lloyd and delivered with a CE certificate and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages).
Underwater hull finish and loose equipment
The underwater hull is treated with two coats of epoxi primer plus two applications of antifouling.
- 4 Fenders
- 4 Mooring lines
- Boat hook
- 10 kg Breeze-anchor, short chain and 30 m anchor line
- Flag staff
- Mainsail and furling genoajib in coded sail bags
- Two winch handles
- Two fire extinguishers
- Spare bulbs
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione