|Länge über alles||11.43 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||10.97 m|
Recently upgraded air conditioned 4 cabins bluewater sailing catamaran available now!
This beautiful Robertson & Caine Leopard 38 live-aboard yacht, has been meticulously maintained, extensively upgraded and modernised in 2021.
She has crossed the Indian ocean, cruised all around Asia, and been a very comfortable home for the current owners for over 4 years.
She is set up and ready to go and be a perfect sailing catamaran for family use or charter. She is currently located in Penang Island, Malaysia.
Upgrades in 2021
- Fully refurbished outside paint gel coat
- Bridge deck windows replaced
- Sails refurbished and new UV (charcoal colour)
- Anti-foul (black colour)
- Sail bag new (charcoal colour)
- Freshly galvanized chain
- Full engine service
- New black lines & fender
- Engines: 2 x Yanmar 3YM30, full service 2021 incl. heat exchangers, injectors, fuel pumps, filter.
- Berths: 4 x big double bedrooms (huge under bed storage) with 2 x V berth singles (extra beds or deep storage). Generous wardrobes and shelving.
- Solar: 2 x 330w and 2 x100w panels with Victrom Solar Controller (Bluetooth).
- Anchor/chain: Rocna anchor, 10mm galvanized chain 75m + 35m rode; spare Fortress anchor with 14mm chain 15m chain + 75m rode.
- Watermaker: 25L/hr water maker 12vDC, runs off solar power.
- Batteries: Lead acid, replaced 2020.
- Heads: 2 x indoor fresh water showers with 2 x hot water cylinder electric or heat exchange off engine. Good standing space and light (hatch above shower) with vanity storage. 1 outdoor rinse shower in at cockpit steps.
- Toilets: 2 x indoor (1 x electric 1 x pump).
- A/C: 2 x aircon units, shore power / battery charger.
- Galley: Double sink, gas cook top with 2 burners, two-drawer fridge / freezer, ample storage.
- Batteries: Lead acid, replaced 2020.
- Bilge pumps x 4 (2 x engine room, 2 x hull).
- Dinghy: 2.4m aluminium Hypalon with 9.8 Tohatsu outboard engine (light and easy to pull up beach), lifted with electric davits.
- Life raft x 1 (to replace).
- Electronics: Raymarine chart platter, depth gauge, wind gauge, internal chart platter/ AIS ONWA, VHF, stereo with internal / external speakers.
- Entertaining: BBQ and large, comfortable, sheltered outdoor dining for 8 people, plus generous flat lounging space around the trampoline; four large charcoal sun shades.
Negotiable extras: spares, dive gear, tools, water toys
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Leopard 38 is the newest addition to the Leopard Catamaran litter of exceptional of cruising catamarans. She is focused on performance, comfort and offering an abundance of outdoor space. With her generous sail plan and hull design the Leopard 38 offers high performance yet is highly practical and easy-to-use. Inside, comfort as ever remains a top priority. The 3 cabin owner's version featues 2 spacious double cabins in the port hull while the entire starboard hull is dedicated to an owner's suite featuring double cabin, desk and seat, large head compartment, and plenty of storage. Generous headroom throughout plus substantial storage capacity as a result of under-bunk lockers in each cabin gives even more space for onboard relaxation. The exterior of the Leopard 38 is equally well thought out, with a large cockpit hardtop providing excellent shade and weather protection and a powerboat-style stepped transom enabling easier boarding. The vertical front windscreens give superb panoramic visibility, more effective use of interior volume as well as sun protection. Environmental considerations were also central to the design, with solar panels installed as standard on the helm hardtop to charge the onboard batteries.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.