|Typ||Sun Odyssey 49i|
|Länge über alles||4.57 m|
Sun Odyssey 49i, year 2011, owner version (3 cabins), never chartered.
Boat is in excellent conditions and fully equipped for long term cruising and living aboard.
The yacht can be seen in the Caribbean, now it is sailing with the current owner and his family between Granadines and British Virgin Islands, and is available for the new owner from June 2018 onwards.
Please use email address for contacts or WhatsApp message via mobile phone number.
- Water system to let fresh water from the dock directly available in the boat (toilets, showers, basins) bypassing the water pump and the tanks, so you don’t need to fill in the tanks when on dock
- Additional fresh water showers both in the anchor peak, to clean the chain or to clean the dinghy when it is lifted on the deck and in the cockpit, with hot and cold water.
- Zodiac tender, 2,40 meters, with outboard Honda 2,3 HP, 4 strokes and air cooled (very low maintenance and good performance). The tender is inflatable and can be stowed in a locker if necessary
- Inflatable Kayak for 3 adults or 2 adults plus 2 children, very comfortable and stable
- 720 litres of water in two independent tanks
- 240 litres diesel tank, plus storage for 10 diesel cans for additional 220 litres
- Yanmar Engine 110HP, always serviced and like new. Installed Racor filter to eliminate water in the fuel.
- Raymarine C120W chart plotter in the cockpit, rotating and tilting to face the location of the helmsman. Updated charts of all Caribbeans up to Bahamas and Florida, plus all charts of Europe
- Raymarine Radar up to 48 miles range
- Raymarine AIS 650, active and passive, with information reported in the Raymarine plotter
- 3 Harken electric winches with double speed, one manual winch with double speed
- EPIRB full functioning
- Bow thruster with 4 dedicated high performance batteries
- 4 AGM Gel batteries (2018 installation) for domestic use, 480 Amps
- Air conditioning/heating system with 2 separate units, independent digital controls, can also be used just as fan if wished.
- Inverter 800w
- Led lights everywhere, including navigation lights
- 2 sets of independent navigation lights, one on the top of the mast and one (standard) at sea level
- 10 USB plugs installed in the cabins and in the fore head
- Fore Master bedroom, with very comfortable double bed, lots of storage room
- 2 aft cabins, with plenty of storage room
- 2 heads, one in front dedicated to the master cabin, with electric flush and full size shower. Second head close to the 2 aft cabins, with manual pump and waste tank.
- Large cave in the aft (forepeak), it can store sails, provisions, etc. and is equipped with 2 very strong shelves
- Kitchen in the galley, with microwave and gas oven (3 fires). Sea water pump in the basin (electric) on top of the standard water pump. Large fridge with top and front opening, plus second large fridge with top opening that can be transformed into freezer when necessary
- The central table in the galley can be lowered with hydraulic system to create a bed for additional 2 people
- LED TV installed with antenna on top of the mast
- Plenty of space to store provisions, swimming gear etc. under the floor. Currently we store 2 full size air bottles plus diving equipment and we just use one little part of the storage.