|Typ||405 Grand Large|
|Liegeplatz||Lymington, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||12.17 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||10.62 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||2.01 m|
3 cabin version of this poular model from Dufour. Still in her original ownership she has spent the last couple of years down on the French Riviera but has also sailed in the sunny UK. She is therefore spec'd for both climates and has been well loved by her owners.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand laminated GRP hull.
- Inner molded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull. Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process. Injection/infusion deck.
- Teak laid cockpit.
- Side decks in flexi teak.
- Stainless steel bow protection.
Keel & Rudder:
- 2.0m deep draft.
- Cast iron keel.
- Bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D2 55hp diesel engine (Larger engine option).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 700 as of October 2018.
- Engine last serviced: January 2018 – Serviced annually (Currently winterised).
- Cruising speed – approx 6 knots @ 2,000rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 3.7 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 300nm.
- Log: approx. 4,500nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Volvo Penta sail drive.
- 3 blade folding propeller.
- Retractable Side Power bow thruster.
- 2 x Leather covered steering wheels.
- 220V shore power.
- 12V DC system.
- Outlets in cabins and saloon.
- 2 x 110Ah Numax service batteries (2017).
- 1 x 75Ah Windlass and Bowthuruster gel battery (2018).
- 1 x Engine start battery.
- Cristec battery charger (2018).
- Spare battery charger on board.
- 12V Alternator.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water system.
- 20 litre water heater.
- Drainage of shower water by pumps direct to the sea, easily accessible under the washbasins.
- Electric bilge pump with strainer and controls on switchboard.
- Manual bilge pump operated from the cockpit.
- 1 x 200L tank under port berth.
- 1 x 160L Polyethylene tank under fore peak.
- 1 x 200L Polyethylene tank under port berth.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x Holding tanks.
- Forward head: 1 x 45L.
- Aft head: 1 x 50L.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot control. SPX-30 Pilot & linear drive.
- 2 x Raymarine ST70 multi displays, to port and starboard.
- Raymarine C90W chart plotter under cockpit table.
- Sunnto compass on each steering wheel console.
- Icom IC-M505 DSC VHF with handheld for cockpit.
- Two burner cooker with oven and grill on gimbals.
- Eno microwave 220V (shore power only).
- Sea water foot pump.
- White Corian stone work top.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- 12V Isotherm 180L fridge, top and front loading.
- 2 x Manual Jabsco heads.
- Forward head: pull out tap as shower.
- Aft head: separate shower with wooden seat and removable plexi shower wall.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D5 diesel heating with 4 Outlets.
- 3 x Cobra ultra-quiet fans.
- Radio CD player with 2 speakers compatible for MP3.
- 2 loudspeakers in cockpit for radio/CD.
- LED navigation lights.
- LED lighting throughout cabin.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Laminated floor boards in plain MOABI.
- Wine cellar.
- ALASKA saloon cushions (white vinyl).
- Convertible saloon table.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forepeak cabin with large double island berth 195cm long with a deep pocket sprung mattress (2017) and fitted mattress cover. Full length shelf to port and starboard. Large hanging locker with shelves to starboard. En-suite heads with pull out tap as shower, with electric.
- U shaped saloon seating to port in white vinyl upholstery. Movable bench seat on sliders with storage inside. Large saloon table, which drops to make a double berth.
- To starboard of the saloon is the longitudinal galley. Synthetic Corian stone worktop.
- Aft of the galley is a forward facing chart table with lifting top. Seat with stowage underneath also in white vinyl. 12V electric switch panel, heater control, VHF and stereo.
- Opposite chart table is the 2nd heads which has a separate shower area, with electric pump drainage.
- Two aft double cabins both with 193cm long berths with fitted mattress covers. Both cabins have hanging lockers with shelves.
- Deck stepped anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders.
- Anodised aluminium boom.
- Genoa roller furling.
- Rigid boom vang.
- Adjustable Genoa lead cars.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 Self tailing winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 45 Self tailing sheet winches.
- Elvstrom In-mast furling main.
- Elvstom genoa with beige UV strip.
- Mainsail: 36,60 m².
- Genoa: 45,30 m².
- Stainless steel bathing ladder.
- Teak cockpit table with storage, 12V outlet.
- Cockpit shower (cold/hot).
- Drop down bathing platform.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Quick electric windlass 1000W.
- Delta anchor.
- 40m chain and 20m rope.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Beige canvas sprayhood.
- Beige canvas bimini.
- 2 x sets of cockpit cushions, 1 x beige and 1 x blue.
- Beige canvas Tec-Sew full cockpit tent.
- Beige Quay canvas table cover and wheel covers.
Tender & Outboard:
- Outboard engine bracket on pushpit.
- Zodiac Cadet 240 LR dinghy.
- Mariner 4 stroke 3.5hp outboard.
- Ocean ISO 9650 liferaft – Service due April 2019.
- Powder fire extinguisher in saloon.
- Small fire extinguisher in forepeak.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.