|Länge über alles||14.98 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||14.3 m|
|Segelfläche gesamt||141 m²|
|Vorsegel Bereich||57.5 m²|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||22.4 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 470 Liter (Aluminium)|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 700 Liter (Aluminium)|
|Fäkalientanks||6 x 30 Liter (Plastik)|
|Kapazität der Rettungsinsel||12|
This Saba 50 Quintet version is operated and maintained by a professional team and has been chartered only with a full-time Captain and crew.
She is fully equipped from the factory and carries additional optional equipment only available to this charter operator: Two feet swimming extensions at stern with custom made swimming, larger pulpits, 75 HP Yanmar engines, 11Kw generator and more. Whether you choose to place this yacht in service for crewed charters or simply enjoy it with your family and friends this beauty is the best equipped at the best price on the market today.
Welcome on board the new FOUNTAINE Pajot Catamarans model, the Saba 50 !
Light, spacious, with high-level performance and in the image of her sisters ship, the SABA 50 offers you all the pleasures of the sea, both under sail and at anchor where relaxation goes hand in hand with comfort and pleasure.
The space on-board has been optimised in order to provide magnificent accommodation. The saloon and cockpit have generous storage areas, as do the passageways, and the light-filled, spacious cabins.
A genuine sunbathing lounge on the foredeck
This is one of the special locations; for sunbathing and relaxation. Sheltered and comfortable, it also houses large storage lockers.
A splendid lounge deck
The Saba 50, elegant on the water and with high levels of performance, also offers a splendid place to relax with its carefully crafted Lounge Deck. This is integrated into the design process from the very beginning in order to give the craft its beautiful lines as well as the best possible levels of comfort, both at sea and at mooring.
Movement on board has been designed so that there is direct communication between the cockpit, the helm station and the lounge deck.
Thus the entire crew can easily move about in complete safety and without hindrance.
With 2 versions, MAESTRO or QUINTET (5 double cabins + 1 crew + 6 bathrooms),the Saba 50 is ready to sail for all your programmes…
Sails & Rigging
- Fully battened CSR main sail (899 sq ft / 83.5 m2)
- Roller furling genoa with U.V. band (619 sq ft / 57.5 m2)
- Fractional sloop
- Mast and boom in anodized aluminum
- Ball bearing mainsail luff cars
- (1) tackle on mainsail halyard, (1) topping lift, (3) reef pennants, (1) genoa halyard, (1) spinnaker halyard
- (1) Lazy-jack connected to sail cover
- Clutches on all halyards for genoa, spinnaker and topping lift
- Clutches on reef pennants at boom exit
- (2) flag halyards
- Navigation, running, mooring lights & deck lighting
- mainsheet tackle led aft to coach roof
- Genoa sheets
- Clutch for mainsail sheet
- (1) Electrical winch size 55
- (2) Manual winches size 50
- Ball bearing mainsheet traveler
- (2) Tackle on mainsheet traveler clutches with back on roof
- (2) Genoa tracks with load block
- (1) Halyard storage bag
- This Saba is the Quintet version: Ideal for charter and larger family!
- Five guest cabins, one crew cabin
All Cabins Include
- Ensuite Bathroom with separate showers
- Electric marine heads (Macerator)
- Ocean Air hatch mosquito screen / shade in all cabins
- Lighting by embedded LED spotlights
- Accessible via a single-leaf sliding door
- Panoramic view through picture windows
- Natural lighting via two plexi panels
- Veneered dining table
- 6 places bench seat
- Large storage boxes under the bench
- Ventilation via to 2 large front opening hatches
- Main lighting system by 5 spotlights
- Galley opened to the outside thanks to a sliding bay
- Ventilation via opening hatch above stove top
- Large Corian counter top with twin stainless-steel sinks
- Top accessed trash can, bags removed through separate door
- Pressurized hot and cold freshwater system from mixer faucet
- Four burner stove with pan holder
- Large oven and microwave
- 2 large cupboards under the sinks
- 90L/24gals freezer & 190L cold storage volume (12V) in central “island” cabinet
- Cutlery drawer and two drawers for pots & pans
- Large storage cupboard on the starboard side of the entrance
- (3) Storage spaces underneath the floor
- (4) spotlights
- Large cockpit: 19m², Circulation without threshold towards the saloon.
- Deck shower at port platform
- GRP Bimini protecting all the cockpit
- Sofa seating eight around the table
- Teck cockpit table with a capacity of 10 places
- Serving hatch to the galley via sliding bay
- Large storage area under the sofa, fainting sofa with large storage locker, transom sofa with large storage locker
- (2) Lounge sun beds
- Gas chest for 2 bottles
- Space for the liferaft under the stairs leading to helm station
- 75L fridge on starboard side
- Additionnal ventilation and lighting via deck hatch
- Lighting via 2 waterproof spotlights
- Weber BBQ
- Double access from port side
- Helm station with 2 places seat, steering and instruments console, engine throttles and control panels, 360 ° view
- Manoeuvring station
- Lounge deck with large seating bench.
- Access from the companionway via a wooden door, queen-size island bed (1,60m x 2m approx), drawer below the bed with frontal access, bedside shelves, wardrobe, cupboard with shelves in it, ventilation via a deck hatch and porthole overlooking the rear deck, rear panoramic window, large picture-window on hull side, curtains to all windows, main lighting via 2 spotlights & 2 berth lights, bedside two-way switch, clothes hooks, lining covered ceilings
- Access from the companionway via a wooden door, queen-size Island Bed (1,60m x 2m approx), drawer below the bed with frontal access, wardrobe, ventilation thanks to a deck hatch & porthole, large picture-window on hull side, curtains on all windows and doors, main lighting via 2 spotlights & 2 berth lights, bedside two-way switch, clothes hook, lining covered ceilings
- Access from the companionway via a wooden door, queen-size bed (1,60m x 2m approx.), drawer below the bed with frontal access, wardrobe, ventilation thanks to a deck hatch & porthole, large picture-window on hull side, curtains to all windows and doors, main lighting via 2 spotlights & 2 berth lights, bedside two-way switch, clothes hook, lining covered ceilings
- Access from the cockpit though Plexiglas door including keylock, queen-size bed (1,60m x 2m approx.), drawer below the bed with frontal access, wardrobe, cupboard with shelves in it, ventilation thanks to a deck hatch, large picture-window on hull side, curtains to all windows and doors, lining covered ceilings
- Access via wooden door, washbasin with worktop, mirror with shelf, hot and cold freshwater system from mixer faucet, shower separated via a plexiglas panel, electric drainage pump for grey-water, mixing valve tap for shower, storage closet with shelves under the worktop, clothes hooks, ventilation thanks to a deck hatch, lighting via 2 spotlights
- Fuel capacity: 940 litres / 248 gallons
- Water capacity: 700 litres / 185 gallons
- Fresh water system: (2) 12V pumps pressurised system
- Water maker: EchoTech, 220V, 1500 - AML, 240 L/H
- Water Heater: 60L / 16 US gal electric water heater, 230V/engine exchanger
- Electric bilge pumps: (4) Rules 2000 GPH 24V
- Manual bilge pumps: (2) units - one per engine room
- Marine head: (6) Sanimarin SN31
- Sea water pump: Pressurised system with (2) deck outlets
- Onan generator (MDKBN): 11Kw, 220V, 50Hz, 12VDC (11882 Hours)
- (2) 115A/12V engine alternators
- (4) 120W solar panels
(1) Charger- Inverter Victron 12V2000W/120V/80A
(1) Charger- Inverter Victron 12V2000W/230V/80A
(5) 12VDC Duracell 198AH maintenance free sealed batteries
- (1) Port engine batterie of 100Ah
- Manual back-up link
Circuits: 220V / 110V / 12V
12V electrical distribution panel
- General 12V distribution panel at chart table protected by circuit breakers
- Ammeter and voltmeter for onboard batteries
- Spare sockets for extra equipment
- Inside Plotter: Garmin GPSMAP - 12” Tactile Multipoints (7412)
- Outside Plotter: Garmin GPSMAP - 12” Tactile Multipoints (7412)
- Outside Navigation Combo: Two Garmin Multifunction (GMI20) - wind Speed, wind direction, depth gauge, compass
- Outside Autopilot Control: Garmin GHC20
- Inside VHF: Garmin VHF300
- Outside VHF: Garmin VHF300
- Advanced Tracking satellite tracker, tank gauge & battery monitor at chart table
- Inside Stereo: Fusion
- (1) One flat screen TV, (1) DVD player in salon, surround sound
- 1500W electric windlass with circuit breaker protection
- (60) meter 12mm chain, Delta anchor 25Kg
- (60) metre chain, (10) meter 10mm chain, 20Kg Delta anchor.
- Tender Lift: Davits with two hydraulic winches.
- (6) Fenders
- Two 50 feet and two 30 feet mooring lines
- Boat hook
- Double kayak
- Snorkelling equipment for 10 guests
- Set of swimming noodles
Additional Deck Hardware
- Custom made pulpits (seats two)
- (2) Two feet swim platform extensions with custom made swim ladder (specially build for this charter operator
- Small Appliances: Stick blender, Coffee Machine
- Cooking Utensils: All cooking utensils, pots, pans and bowls
- Cutlery: Dinner service fro 12, including coffee cups, cutlery, plates, side-plates, soup bowels and wine glasses.Two sets of napkin holders, salt and pepper grinders, serving dishes and serving utensils.
- Bed Linen: Two sets of linen for each cabin, this includes pillows, pillowcases, fitted sheet, flat sheet and one fleece blanket per cabin.
- Bathroom Linen: Two sets of bath towels, hand towels, face cloths and shower mats.
- Kit of spare parts
- Complete repairs & services log since commissioning.
- Online maintenance system: Wheelhouse Technologies.
- All necessary safety equipment to comply with commercial registration.
- (2) Eight person life-rafts
- (1) HeartStart HS-1 automated external defibrillator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.