|Typ||48 Crewed Version|
|Liegeplatz||Road Town, Britische Jungferninseln|
|Länge über alles||14.76 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||13.84 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Konstrukteur||Simonis Voogd/ R&C|
|Werft||Robertson and Caine|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 92 gal (Aluminium)|
|Frischwassertanks||2 x 103 gal (Plastik)|
|Fäkalientanks||2 x 23 gal|
2014 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 48 Crewed – Donna J
BUILDERS REMARKS: The award-winning Leopard 48 offers blue water performance and comfortable living spaces; this catamaran is a popular member of the Leopard line.
The Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon and a stairway to the forward platform. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability.
The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.
BROKERS REMARKS: Donna J is set apart from most of the Leopard 48's out there, by being the crewed version. This means several upgrades over the Bareboat versions, which includes:- flexi teak in cockpit, additional cockpit fridge, dive rack, 3rd water tank, Force 10-4 burner stove, large inverter, cockpit cushions, wine rack in saloon, deck toys, such as kyack. As this yacht always sails and is maintained by her crew, her condition is well above standard for this age. The full sized tender is included with a 25hp Yamahar outboard. This vessel sustained some minor damage from Hurricane IRMA, but was quickly repaired and back out on charter. There are shareable surveys available that back this claim up. The pictures of the vessel were taken after the initial repairs were completed. Donna J is awaiting a final refit, and needs to be seen. We welcome any survey. HUGE PRICE DROP - Price reduced to $ 400,000.00 only until September 10th, 2020, This is the best deal on the market, at this price, age and most importantly being a crewed version!!! The owner is highly motivated to sell, hence the timed price reduction, so please bring any offers.
AVAILABILITY: Available now.
NOTE: This vessel sustained damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been deemed repairable by the surveyors. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information and details on the repairs.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1900 estimated - Oct 2019
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1900 estimated - Oct 2019
- GEARBOX: Yanmar SD50
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire, original
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Core braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, self-tailing, one electric, one manual
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Starboard side genoa winch used (electric)
- MAINSHEET WINCH: 1 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, manual
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 4 Burner
- GRILL: Yes
- SINK: (1) Double basin in galley and dish drainer
- SHOWERS: 4 plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 4 plus crew
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream naugahyde in saloon and striped cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (4) AGM 4D 630Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) 100Ah
- ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80Ah
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 9kw - 13903hrs - Oct 2019
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 5
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.