|Marke||Van De Stadt|
|Typ||Stainless Steel Cutter|
|Liegeplatz||Ta' Xbiex, Malta|
|Länge über alles||16.05 m|
A unique offshore 51' Van de Stadt design built in stainless steel hull & deck, re-built by local yard professionals to a high-class finish. Fabulous blue-water pilothouse design with twin-steering positions in the aft cockpit and deck-house.
A generous refit/rebuilt completed to a stage where customization by a new owner is perfectly feasible & easy to achieve.
Last-minute price reduction for a quick sale, must be seen to be appreciated!
- Originally built 1992. Completely re-built 2014 with new, improved interior layout and a totally new, “classic-design” outfit.
- Unique construction in 2.5-3mm marine-grade stainless steel hull & deck
- Fin keel with skeg & rudder. Pilothouse design with dual steering.
- Internal framing in s/steel epoxy coated. Rock-wool internal insulation
- International Epoxy internal coating, Sigma Epoxy external coating.
- Boero Epolite fillers & non-skid deck surfaces.
- DuPont paint system finishing to ship sides, deck & superstructure
- All new teak-decking in 12mm Burma teak
Spars & Rigging
- Cutter-rig type with masthead furling forestay & furling cutter stay.
- Harken Furling head & cutter-stay’s
- Hood keel-stepped twin-spreader mast with hydraulic furler
- Asymmetrical spinnaker gear with 2 x halyards
- Mast track & spi pole
- 2 x running backstays, split-backstay with bridle & tensioner
- 1 x 19 S/S wire standing rigging in 14/12mm (new 2018)
- solid s/steel fixed guardrails all round (new)
- all HARKEN USA deck fittings (new)
- BOMAR deck hatches & portholes (new)
- MAXWELL 2200 Hydraulic Windlass
- Hydraulic furler winch for mainsail
- 2 x 60 Harken Barbarossa hydraulic primary winches
- 2 x 48.2 Harken Barbarossa manual winches
- 2 x 46.2 Harken Barbarossa manual winches
- Furling Mainsail
- Furling Genoa
- Furling Staysail
- Cruising Chute
12v / 24v / 220v with shore power mains
4 x 24v 185Ah Service Batteries
2 x 24v 120Ah Starter Batteries
Mastervolt 80A 24v Auto Battery Charger
220v sockets throughout
- 1 x 130 HP FORD LEHMAN diesel engine [1992, zero-hour overhaul]
- Hurth gearbox with flexible coupling
- Shaft drive to 3-blade feathering MaxProp
- Hydraulic steering (deckhouse) / manual quadrant & cable (aft cockpit)
- Bow Thruster 8HP
- Hot/Cold pressure water system
- S/Steel custom-made fridge & freezer compartments
- 2 x Jabsco electric marine toilets
- Force10 4-burner gas cooker/oven/grill
- Solid marble tops in galley & heads
- Teak interior with solid teak wood trims
- Teak & Holy solid wood floorboards
- Alcantara-clad headlining
- Ocean-Air pleated blinds
- All new upholstery & mattresses throughout
6 berths in 3 double cabins / 2 heads
2 x twin guest cabins p/s with castle bunks & stowage
En-suite heads & shower in adjoining fwd compartment
Saloon with U-shaped dinette & dining table to portside
Settee to stb, chart table & nav station abaft
Generous all-round deck windows & portholes
L-shaped galley to portside with massive worktop spaces and fully equipped with all domestic appliances
Workshop /utility room to starboard with dedicated access from deck
spacious engine room with full headroom access
Double berth master cabin with storage and wardrobe
En-suite heads with wash-basin & toilet, separate shower room
FOC’SLE spacious stowage compartment with deck access & ladder
- Hydraulic anchor windlass
- Main anchor & chain
- S/Steel Davits on transom
- Bathing Platform in teak with s/s frame
- Most deck cruising outfit to be customised by new owner
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.