|Typ||500 Grand Large|
|Liegeplatz||St Helier, Jersey|
|Länge über alles||15.1 m|
|Vorsegel Bereich||48 m²|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
A long distance, performance cruiser, fully kitted out to travel oceans, this Dufour 500GL benefits from having Raymarine Radar, AIS, VHF, 2x MFDs and Autopilot. Both Bow & Stern Thrusters, generator, reverse cycle air conditioning and a Dishwasher.
Hull is hand-laminated in polyester/glass fibre; sides made from vacuum-bonded PVC foam core sandwich.
Decoration is Grey
Gelcoat is NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
Structure has a hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
Deck Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
Ballast the Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
Rudder is Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
Non-slip deck surface
Deck & Fittings
• Handrails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
• Fixed toe rails: solid wood
• Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
• Anchor roller: Single retractable anchor roller
• Bow pulpits: Stainless, opening for easy access and for spinnaker handling
• Stern pulpits: Jack staff bracket, navigation light, and opening lifelines with hook.
• Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines.
• Solid wooden toe-rail.
• Shroud chain plates: Chain plates on hull sides
• Safety chain plates: Safety harness chain plates in cockpit floor
• Miscellaneous chain plates: 2 backstay chain plates
• Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
• Mooring cleat: 4, aluminium.
• Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull shearline
• Fuel deck fillers: 2
• Water deck fillers: 3
• Mainsheet tracks: On coach roof with adjusting car.
• Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead cars
• Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables
• Deck organizers: 2 deck 4-sheave organizers for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
• Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches on coach roof.
• Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches at helm positions
• Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
• Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of side deck
• Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas
• Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered.
• Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered.
• Lockers: 1 large side locker to Stbd with strut-assisted closing and fixing for padlock.
• Helm: Wheel diameter 900 mm
• Helm console: Polyester.
• Engine controls: At starboard helm position
• Compasses: 2 on columns
• Instrumentation: Port and Stbd helm positions
• Gas locker: Under port helmsman’s seat
• Stern door: Opens in centre by swinging up
• BIB locker: Under floor, Stbd helm position
• Tender locker: Under floor, port helm position
• Handrail: Stainless, on cockpit table
• Shower: In aft central section
• Shore supply: Stbd helm position
• Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder.
• Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester floor
• Emergency tiller: A stainless tiller with deck plate for access
Rigging and Sails
Mast is Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
• Rigging: 9/10 fractional
• Mast stepping: On deck
• Lights: Anchor and steaming lights.
• Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
• Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
• Roller-furler: Genoa roller furler.
• Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds.
• Backstay: double
• Running rigging: “Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle.
• Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag
Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection
Woodwork: Real wood veneer in Moabi, solid Moabi
• Floors: Moabi laminate.
• Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
• Mattresses: Mattresses are in quilted, antiallergic fabric.
• Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
• Head-liner: Lined with wood.
• Version 4 cabin 2 shower/1 head
• Hull: 8 hull ports
• Coachroof, fixed: 5 fixed ports
• Coachroof, opening: 3 opening ports with curtains
• Hatches: 9 deck hatches
• Indirect lighting: Under ceiling
• Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights.
• Courtesy light: Low-level lighting around saloon furniture
• Configurations: Lateral
• Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
• Sink: Stainless twin-bowl sink in stbd module
• Water: Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single-lever mixer tap.
• Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail in port module
• Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
• Refrigerators: 12 V refrigerator Storage bins. Separation bulkhead
• Port module
• Refrigerator access: Front access to refrigerator. Via the worktop for the cool-box
• Storage: 5 cubby-holes to port and 4 cubby-holes to stbd, under floor.
• 220 V microwave oven: In stbd hull cubby-hole
• Pump: Sea-water pump built-in under floor to stbd
• Waste bin: Sort compartments, to stbd
• Berth: 200 × 160 cm approx.
• Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
• Stowage: Below berth.
• Cubby-hole along side of hull.
- 2 hanging lockers with shelves.
- Below berth.
- 2 tidy pockets
• Water tank: Below berth
• Access: To navigation instrument transducers
Berth: 200 × 165 cm approx.
• Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
• Fuel tank: Under port and stbd berths
• Water tank
• Stowage: Hanging locker with shelves Cubby-holes along side of hull.
• Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
• Technical area: Between aft berths
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.