|Länge über alles||12.32 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||10.69 m|
|Motor-Modell||D2-60 Turbo Diesel|
This Bavaria Cruiser 41 for sale, available from our BVI base, is designed in collaboration with Farr Yacht Design (USA) and Design Unlimited (UK). Built in Germany, the 41 delivers freedom, luxury and outstanding sailing performance for circumnavigation, family sailing and yacht charterers alike.
The clean deck design features an elegantly modern coach roof, and a spacious, ergonomic cockpit area. Twin wheel steering provides clear visibility on all points of sail and when anchoring or docking. There is easy access between the wheels to the giant swim platform – whether to take a dip or to board the dinghy. There is seating for six at the cockpit table which has an integrated chart plotter, handrails and drinks holders. A large, easily accessible locker provides plenty of room for equipment. With a full array of Garmin integrated electronics and autopilot, combined with all sail controls led to the cockpit, this yacht is easily sailed short or single-handed – get under sail in less than a minute, by rolling out the mainsail and 106% Genoa. There is also a bimini for shade from the Caribbean sun.
Below deck, this Bavaria Cruiser 41 for sale is all about luxurious comfort and generous amounts of space. Her abundant hatches and the large coachroof windows, allow generous amounts of light and ventilation into the interior, making the living quarters even more comfortable. Interior styling offers a luxurious, contemporary ambiance. The two double cabins, together with two ensuite heads and showers, ensure comparable facilities for the whole crew. Intelligent design solutions below include a folding salon table and adjustable seating for dining with larger numbers. Food storage is greatly enhanced by the expansive 110 litre fridge, AND a 29 litre freezer.
This Bavaria Cruiser 41 for sale at Horizon Yacht Charter’s BVI Base benefits from the following additional features to maximise your cruising comfort:
- Full boat Air Conditioning at dockside.
- Garmin Autopilot and Chartplotter
- Garmin wind, speed, depth, temperature display
- Shower with ensuite forward head, shower in aft head with separate shower cubicle
- Fusion Radio, Bluetooth, and speakers in cockpit and salon
- Leather upholstery
- Roller Furling Mainsail and Genoa.
Contact us today for more information on this superb yacht!
Some pictures are library photos, the actual charter yacht may differ slightly.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Whether you want to go on a relaxing holiday cruise with your family, take a short break with friends or just spend a few days alone as a couple – welcome to the CRUISER 41, welcome to a whole lot of fun. The CRUISER 41 is available in a 2- or 3-cabin version. Our CRUISER 41S was designed for sailors with sporty ambitions. She is for the owner who would like to compete in regattas and championships – and wants to be out there with the front runners. A taller mast and a slightly deeper keel are two of the characteristics that distinguish the 41S from her CRUISER sister, the 41.
- Hull color white
- 7 hull windows (fixed)
- Colored stripe on hull, grey
- Deck ventilator in deck hatch
- Cockpit floor, side deck and coach roof with anti slip structure
- 4 Aluminium cleats
- Twin mainsheet system
- Pulpit, pushpit
- Bow fitting with anchor roller
- Teak on cockpit seats
- Teak on helmsman seat
- Cockpit table
- Box for gas bottles, self drained
- Mainsail, coordinated for sport rigging, offshore-quality
- Jib, coordinated for standard fore sail reefing gear,
- Sport rigging
- Backstay adjuster, mechanical with handle
- Interior in solid wood and veneer, standard in mahogany
- Blinds on hatches
- Fly screen on hatches
- Salon table
- Covered panel ceiling in Salon
- Salon with settee
- Standard upholstery
- Sideboards, shelves and cabinets
- Handholds in salon
- Handholds at companion way
- Storage space with drawers and flaps
- Companion way door with perspex-insert
- 2 cabins
- Cabinet in foreship and aft cabin
- Mattresses fabric "New Drell"
- Covered panel ceiling in cabins
- Pump-toilet with holding tank, disposal via seacock and deck suction
- Shower cabin, separate
- 2 burner stove with oven
- Cooler with compressor
- Double stainless steel sink
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher blanket
- Two circuit cooling with seawater filter
- Engine hour meter and rev meter
- Voltmeter, fuel indicator
- Engine circuit and board circuit, separated
- Starter battery
- 2 AGM board batteries
- Shore supply 230 V (1 x 230 V AC-outlet on switch board)
(shore supply 110 V as an option)
- Main power supply with circuit breaker and control lamps
- AC-outlet package (1 per cabin and 3 in galley)
- 12 V outlet at switch board
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.