|Länge über alles||11.51 m|
Beneteau Oceanis 38.1 from 2018 for sale!
As new condition, ready to sail!
First time in water in June 2018. She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads.
Shallow keel version with 1.60m draft.
Featuring a optional more powerful Yanmar 3JH5E diesel engine with saildrive, and 3 bladed folding propeller.
Equipped with heating Webasto, bow thruster, teak in cockpit, additional water tank, command for electric windlass in cockpit, 2 additional service batteries, B&G electronics etc.
Alpi fair oak interior, Chine Moka uphosltery in saloon, wall panels in Taupe colour alongside saloon and cabins, cooling fans in saloon and cabins, mosquito nets on windows, additional wooden box (seat + storage).
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Beneteau (France)
- Designer: Jean Marie Finot (Groupe Finot)
- Hull colour: White
- Hull type: Fin w/bulb & twin rudders
- Length overall(m.): 11.51
- Lenght waterline: 10.72
- Beam: 3.99
- Draft: 1.60 (Shallow version)
- Displacement: 6428 Kg
- Ballast: 2059 Kg
- Model: Yanmar 3JH5E (Diesel with saildrive)
- Power: 29 kW / 40 HP
- 3 Blade foldable propeller
- Water tank capacity(l): 529 (329 + Additional water tank 200)
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 129
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads
- Alpi fair oak interior
- Saloon settee with lowerable saloon table that can be converted to 2 additional berths + Additional wooden box (seat + storage)
- Chine Moka uphosltery in saloon
- Wall panels in Taupe colour alongside in saloon and cabins
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker, floorboards under mattress
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers, both with openable windows
- 2 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- Cooling fans in saloon and cabins
- Mosquito nets on windows
- Bedlinen and towels
Straight shaped galley
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Kitchen utensils, cutlery
- Lots of storage space
- B&G Zeus 7 "multifunction digital display on the left console
- B&G NAC3 Autopilot (with Gyro compass)
- B&G Wifi interface
- 1 Screen Triton 2 B&G screen (on the left console)
- Wind Sensor (Windvane, Anenometer)
- Depth / speed instrument (Log, speed, temperature)
- Chain counter and command for electric windlass (in cockpit)
- VHF Radio B&G V50 and AIS Receiver (on navigation desk)
- Bow thruster
- Heating Webasto
- Electric anchor windlass + Command
- Full 230V Circuit
- Standard batteries + 2 Additional service batteries, each 80Ah
- Battery charger 40 Ah
- Shore power connection
- Interior sockets
- Electric bilge pump
- CD Player Sony (USB Input)
- Hifi: Fusion + Interior speakers and External waterproof speakers
- Roll bar (GRP)
- Cockpit seats and floor covered in teak
- Seats behind wheels covered in teak
- 2 Steering wheels (leather covered)
- Deluxe polyester cockpit table (Foldable)
- Cockpit cushions Natte Dusk
- Anchor with 50m chain
- Spare anchor
- Shower in cockpit (warm and cold water)
- Windex mechanical direction
- 2 Flag hoists
- 4 Manual winches Harken - 2x 35 and 2x 40 (all 2 speed)
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders Selden
- Aluminium boom Selden
- Roller furler
- Genoa adjustable from cockpit
- Roll mainsail (Brand: Dustom sails)
- Roll genoa (Brand: Dustom sails)
- Aft hull mirror protection
- Swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Outboard engine bracket
- Bimini top
- Gas locker for 2 gas bottles
- Safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.