|Liegeplatz||Santa Marta, Kolumbien|
|Länge über alles||11.58 m|
|Konstrukteur||Berret-Raccoupeau Yacht Design|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 300 Liter|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 500 Liter|
Owners version (3 cabin, 2 heads)
2019 model year, late 2018 built Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 now lying in the Caribbean. This FP Lucia 40 was delivered in September 2018 and is privately owned.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a like new Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 in time for this season.
She benefits from a wealth of extras including; Oceanic Pack, Air conditioning, Watermaker, Wind Generator, Solar Panels, full Garmin navigation suite and upgraded 30Hp engines with folding props to name just a few items.
- Oceanic Pack : Curtains in cabins, Deck shower (cold water) ,Mooring kit + 4 fenders, CST mainsail full batten, Lazy jack, Genoa with anti UV band, Roller genoa furler, Electrical windlass (1000 Watts), VHF mast head antenna prewired, Lazy bag , Electric winch for mainsail, Double clutch for Reefs 2 and 3, Interior/Exterior 12 V outlet, Auto Switch Bilge pumps, Dralon protective cover for wheel, Interior courtesy lighting, Pressurised Sea Water system, 110V main system with charger, 2000W inverter/charger, Fusion audio pack 4 Sp.
- Air Conditioning 110V 60Hz Main system
- 7.5 Kw110V 60 Hz Genset (15 hours - January 2019)
- 75M Metres of chain with 20KG Anchor
- 110V Water Heater
- Electric Davit Winch
- Bowsprit and deck gear for Gennaker
- Automatic mainsail Hook
- Watermaker 12V 60L/Hr at low consumption
- Additional AGM Battery
- 5 x 12V Fans
- Additional electric Freshwater pump
- 1 Electric head large bowl
- 12V 90L Freezer
- Garmin Autopliot remote
- Garmin Pack 2: Autopilot/VHF/AIS/2 x GPS 7410/2 x Multi GM120
- Beds with slatted bases
- Exterior window blinds for saloon
- Teak floor, transoms and cockpit
- Outdoor cushions
- Bimini for Helm station
- Fabric closing the access to the helm
- Cockpit Tent
- 3 blade folding props for Volvo 30Hp
- Upgrade of engines from 20Hp to Volvo 30Hp D1 motors
- 3 X 155W Solar Panels
- GMR TM 18 Fantom ( eGarmin ) Support for the Radar at main Mast
- Includes all Safety equipment according to the ARC Regulation
- Satellite in-reach Garmin
- extra handheld VHF
- Silent wind generator
- Dinghy Gala A300
- Suzuki 15 HP
- 2 x folding bikes
- 2 x ball fenders
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Spear gun equipment
- Big tool bag with 12 V tools
- Kitchen equipment
- Silent Wind 400+ Wind Generator
Manufacturer Provided Description
BE CAPTIVATED BY DESIGN, COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE!
This exciting new 40-foot catamaran sailboat has been exclusively designed to deliver a simply superb experience at sea and while moored. Remarkable volumes and light-filled living spaces allow you to comfortably share the experiences and create life-long memories with family and friends.
The Lucia 40 is a true revolution in her class. No other catamaran sailboat of her size has fabulous living space of the Lucia 40, which includes a luminous saloon, generous cabins, expansive 12m2 cockpit, and a decadent lounge area on the bow that spans more than 3m2! She boasts the largest Owner’s suite available in her class.
Beautifully appointed, the Lucia 40 has all the contemporary conveniences you need for carefree cruising, so you can relax in comfort while experiencing the catamaran’s impressive performance at sea.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Santa Marta, Columbia.
- © 2019 Nicolle Associates