|Liegeplatz||Southampton, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||13.08 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||11.3 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||2.21 m|
|Konstrukteur||X-Yachts Design Team|
Almost brand new X4³ - launched in September 2019 and has only been delivered from Denmark to the UK. Has many benefits and upgrades from the standard yacht and MUST BE SOLD in 2020. Massive saving on a new yacht.
The X43 is the second model in a new range, aimed at the discerning sailor and his crew. It utilises advanced, proven technology and build techniques which only incorporate first class components, enabling the exploration of new uncharted horizons in comfort.
X-Yachts´ background being the builder of the most winning production yachts for more than three decades, is mirrored in the X43 ´s technical specification…
The X43 offers an easily handled package, ideal for double handed sailing.
The X43 ‘s hull is designed to meet the demands from sailors who want to enjoy sailing in a wide range of conditions. Achieving comfort when sailing to windward in a rough sea was an essential prerequisite in the X43 hull design. Generous stability, modern displacement and a powerful yet easy to control sail plan offers smooth sailing through the waves.
Unlike mainstream modern yacht designs, the X43 is meant to be enjoyable and easy to handle in more than just ‘reaching’ conditions. A lot of focus was put on the upwind performance and sea keeping when choosing design parameters and various aspect ratios. This combined with the thoroughbred X-Yachts racing heritage delivers a new generation of world class cruising.
The X43 hull construction incorporates leading edge technology such as vacuum epoxy infused E-glass fibres in a sandwich M-foam construction, giving the hull the rigidity required to put the mast and rig in tension with very little deformation, avoiding “pumping”.
A high ballast ratio instead of an extremely beamy hull shape gives a comfortable stability. Wetted surface area and friction drag is minimised, essential for light wind performance.
The X43 combines many of the qualities found in both the Xc and Xp range into one perfectly formed yacht.
As with all X-Yachts weight distribution is key to performance and comfort at sea.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Vacuum infused epoxy / sandwich hull.
- Air Draft (not including Windex) 64’7” / 19.7m.
- Flush recessed and faired hull skin fittings.
- Using E-glass instead of carbon skins delivers high overall strength and stiffness whilst producing a healthy resistance to local impact.
- On the X43 all the heaviest equipment has been placed as low as possible and as close to the centre line as possible. This greatly reduces pitching and slamming as well as increasing the righting moment.
- The steel frame synonymous with X-Yachts also features on the X43. The steel frame is bolted to the inside of the hull and takes all the loads from the keel and mast. This keeps the yacht stiff, strong and safe.
- Laid teak decks with seamless joints to the side decks and coachroof.
Keel & Rudder:
- Galvanized keel hull girder pioneered by X-Yachts since 1981.
- Epoxy encapsulated low gravity lead keel faired to original keel sections.
- The X43 keel features a lead bulb and are encapsulated in a reinforced epoxy e-glass shell for improved performance.
- Composite wheels with teak circumference give a modern look to the cockpit of the X43.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH57 with saildrive, 138 hours and well maintained and looked after. As new.
- Excellent access from all sides for maintenance and exceptional sound deadening.
Maintenance & Performance:
- The engineering installations on board the X43, are all fitted by a superb team of engineers with over 30 years experience ensuring everything is precision fitted to the highest standards.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Standard folding propellers.
- The recessed through hull fittings, folding propeller and retractable bow thruster all ensure minimal drag and resistance.
- Battery charger with monitoring systems at the chart table.
- OEM Yanmar alternator on main engine.
- Shore power lead into port cockpit locker and control panel in port aft cabin.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Water heating system for shower from main engine.
- Total capacity of 200 litres.
- Total capacity of 340 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank in starboard aft locker.
- B&G system in cockpit with 3 x FFD above companionway and chart plotter at aft end of cockpit table.
- VHF at chart table and in cockpit.
- A deck shower is fitted as standard.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating in main cabins.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Numerous deck and hull portlights allow for ample light to flood in, gifting the interior with a bright and roomy ambiance.
- Plentiful storage space throughout allows for an uncluttered, ‘live on board’ lifestyle, giving you a place one can retreat to when the weather outside is less forgiving.
- All berths have marine plywood support with ventilation holes for improved comfort and air circulation.
- The X43comes as standard with Nordic Oak furniture and with teak without koto laminated floor.
Description of layout from forwards:
- The spacious saloon has a large dining table with integrated wine bottle compartment on port side and can accommodate 6 guests comfortably.
- Stylish bookshelves located behind the nav station and saloon seating together with the upper cabinets (bottom hinged doors) on either side of the saloon provide ample storage for your items.
- The nav station is the X43communication centre as well as the main hub for the yacht’s electrical systems.
- Owner’s cabin located in front of the mast comes with plentiful storage throughout including the two large double wardrobes with shelves and hangers and storage space under the double berth.
The cockpit space on board the X43 is not only designed to be functional and safe while at sea but has also to create a luxurious outdoor living space.
The twin wheels and recessed mainsheet track mean the cockpit area is spacious and uncluttered. The teak cockpit sole and seats come as standard on the X43.
- Discontinued rod rigging with hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- The X43is fitted with discontinuous rod rigging to allow for a high tension rig that gives good control of the rig and sail shape.
- Fractional double spreader, tapered silver anodized aluminium mast stepped on steel frame has been specifically designed and engineered for the X43.
- The X43is fitted with discontinuous rod rigging throughout with rod turnbuckles.
- Stainless steel chainplates for headstay, center backstay and shrouds.
- The double ended mainsheet system with a track recessed into the cockpit floor ensures mainsail controls are within easy reach of the helmsman, while the coachroof mounted jib tracks aid pointing.
- Halyards and control lines are led aft, concealed below deck whilst the flush deck hatches and portlights add to the sleek clean lines and create a clutter free environment.
- Standard GRP cowl with integrated anchor fitting.
- The Harken winches are upgraded to electrically powered for easy shorthanded sailing.
- Mainsail (aluminium mast) 54.0 m² 581.3 ft².
- Genoa (106%) 43.0 m² 462.8 ft².
- All the deck equipment on board is supplied by industry leading suppliers
- Integrated teak foot chocks provide a safe stable platform for the helmsman to stand when the boat is heeled. Chocks can be folded flush into the cockpit floor when not in use.
- Two spacious cockpit lockers, and a large lazarette, with two deck hatches, offer ample storage with one dedicated for the life raft.
- Cockpit tables; fixed version with integrated chart plotter and instruments
- The optional fold down swimming platform creates a perfect area for relaxing as well as easy access from the water or dinghy.
- The stainless steel swimming ladder stows neatly behind the bathing platform.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Folding mooring cleats for a modern sleek style.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- The canvas sprayhood fits neatly into a recessed trough when not in use.
- Parallax has the optional fixed windscreen with the canvas sprayhood fixed to this.
- The high back rests not only offer protection while at sea but also create a comfy seating area, especially with the addition of the fitted cockpit cushions.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.