|Typ||Code 8 One Design|
|Länge über alles||8 m|
Introducing CODE8 OD: vacuum infusion procedure prepared fiberglass-PVC and foam-vinyl ester sandwich hull, carbon-reinforced deck and ribs. Additional features include a fully integrated aluminum mast, double rudder, and a fixed but easy-to-remove keel with a seaweed cutter. It weighs 1300 kg, of which 600 kg is the keel.
4 sails in class: jib, main, top genoa, genakker. (boat is sold excluding sails)
It is also suitable for single-handed sailing because all our boats have a water ballast tank – 300 litre of water per side is a significant help in strong windy voyages. If it cannot be used in an OD race, it acts as an air tank.
The experience-oriented performance cruiser with an outstanding value-for-money ratio
Designed by Andrej Justin, he envisioned the CODE8 Cruiser to be the “darling of your family”. It allows for a sailing crew of 4-6 persons, four of them can enjoy the boat’s comfort inside.
This is a new built boat; mentioned price is ex-yard Hungary
- Fiber-PVC foam-vinylester sandwich hull with carbon reinforced, deck and bones prepared by vacuum infusion procedure, polyester gelcoat
- Sparcraft aluminium mast, baum, carbon bugsprit
- Carbon pre-preg Araldite® epoxy rudders and tiller
- Cast lead bulb, galvanized steel keel console with fiber/epoxy peel, Durepox painting
- Harken winches, blocks and cleats, Spinlock clutches
- 2 pcs of Harken 20.2PTP pit winches, 2 pcs of Harken 20.2PTP primary winches
- FSE Dyneema® ropes
- Windex®, Navigation led lights, Electric system, 55Ah battery
- International anti-slip paintings on deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.