|Liegeplatz||Sag Harbor, New York, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.36 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||2.16 m|
The Brenta 34, is the newest Luca Brenta design and is the perfect blend of performance and comfort. The hull is constructed using a hybrid carbon fiber materials, epoxy resins making for a very light and stiff hull. Easily sailed single or double handed, the Brenta 34 is more than your average daysailer, with accommodations below deck that making the B34 perfect for overnights and weekend sailing adventures.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The concept behind this project is to create a boat of 10 mt., fast in all wind conditions. No rating rules that compromise water lines. A boat with an elegant look, easy to handle with a crew or single-handed. The combination of light weight, advanced construction technology a minimalist interior and sleek and fast water lines, has resulted in a high performance racing vessel. The B34 is a genuine ‘Luxury Racer’.
Hull & Deck
- The hull and deck were optioned with hybrid carbon fiber lamination with 100% epoxy resins.
- Metallic Hull Paint
- Burma teak cockpit and comings
- Black aluminum mast and boom
- Rod rigging
- Lazy bag system complete with lazy jacks
Neil Pryde Carbon performance sails :
- Main f/b 2 reef
- gennaker 170% w/ dousing sock
- Outdoor cushion set in Sunbrella Marine: Shingles SJA 3706 137
- Internal cushions (as above)
- 2 Wheel covers
- Raymarine Wireless Instruments:
- T70340 - Pack i70s, Wireless Wind, DST800, STng Kit , wind sensor, 1 display E70327 - I70 Display
- T215 Display maxi doubel lines
- T231 Mast bracket for 1 display T 215
- VHF Raymarine 53 with integrated GPS
- E70524-00 - Element 9 Display Multifunction 9" colors, WiFi (chart not included)
- Evolution EV-200 unit p70s, EV-1, ACU-200 and mechanical linear rim
- Electric fridge with installation
- Electric toilet instead of manual
- Stereo with two speaker in cockpit and bluetooth connection
- Hot water system and shower in cockpit
- Shore power, battery charger, electric panel
- Anchor with windlass electric winch and 50 chain 8 mm.
- Mooring and fenders equipment. (4 mooring lines and 6 fenders)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.