|Liegeplatz||Swanwick, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich (Swanwick Marina)|
|Länge über alles||12.9 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||11.49 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||2.1 m|
|Vorsegel Bereich||403 ft²|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||20.5 m|
|Werft||Bavaria Yachtbau GMBH|
2023 Bavaria C42 fitted with the upgraded Yanmar 4JH57 diesel engine on saildrive (57hp). This particular C42 is due to complete build in July 2022. She comes with the options 3 cabin configuration and saloon bed conversion giving 4 large double berths for 8 people. The specification includes the Premium B&G Navigation package, Bow thruster, Teak cockpit flooring, In-Mast reefing, Gennaker gear, Spinnaker winches, Bowsprit etc. However, the specification of this boat has not yet been finalised with the fractory, so can currently be built to match your preferred specification.
Part exchange welcome!!
Call Steve Gunn on (07860 702376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to arrange to view.
AVAILABLE EX VAT FOR EXPORT TO THE EU AND BEYOND
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ON THIS LISTING ARE OF A SIMILAR VESSEL AND THE FINAL COLOURS AND SPECIFICATIONS MAY DIFFER FROM THOS SHOWN IN THESE PHOTOS
Perfect sailing performance.
The BAVARIA C42 is the logical progression from the BAVARIA C-line, but has its own distinct character. A modern, innovative hull shape with chines and a V-shaped bow developed by BAVARIA YACHTS guarantee both the best sailing performance and an unusually large amount of space below deck.
The clever details that BAVARIA YACHTS is known for, both above and below deck, has been further refined in the BAVARIA C42, providing this unusual 12.38m long sailing yacht with the best of the newest innovations in yacht building.
Optional extras fitted to actual boat
Sail ready pack:
- 1 additional battery 12v/180Ah
- Guard rail exit both sides
- Electric anchor windlass
- 16 kg "Deta" anchor with 50m of 8mm chain (Galvanised)
- Curtains for coach roof and hull windows
- Blinds, Including mosquito nets for hatches in saloon and cabins
- 1 vent on saloon deck hatch
- Removable footrest for the helmsman
- Cockpit shower with cold and warm water
- Ambient galley lighting and spotlight at the main bulkhead in saloon starboard
- 1 safety light per helm station
- 2 mast steps
- Mooring kit (4 Fenders and 4 mooring lines)
- Rope storage at coach roof
Upgrade to sail ready pack:
- 2 additional fixed stainless-steel midship cleats
- Tunnel bow thruster including 180Ah battery
- Fabric covered ceiling panels
- Headboard for berth, small mirror at bow and full height mirror in owner cabin
- Deco panels and full height mirror in saloon
- Ambient lights in ceiling panel and below upper cupboards in saloon
- Fusion entertainment system at chart table with integrated DVD player
- Fusion MS-NRX 300i remote control in cockpit and 2 speakers in cockpit
Navigation "Premium" pack:
- 2 x B&G Triton digital displays, B&G Wind vane, DST800 transducer for speed, B&G Zeus 9" chart plotter with integrated GoFree WiFi: all-weather touch screen
- B&G Autopilot including compass and WR10 wireless remote control
Upgrades navigation pack
- B&G V60 VHF with inbuilt AIS receiver + B&G H60 wireless handset at chart table
- Diesel engine,41.9Kw/57hp, saildrive with 3 blade folding propeller
- Black GRP steering wheels
- Helmsman seat in teak
- 3 additional portlights for coachroof windows in saloon
- GRP folding cockpit table with storage
- Teak on cockpit floor
- 2 x genoa/gennaker/code0 winches size 45, manual
- Cockpit cushions
- Sprayhood with handrail
- D2: Aft cabin with double berth and storage space on port side
- Interior wood colour Oak "Club"
- Upholstery "Nautilus" in saloon
- Additional 250L freshwater tank below forward berth
- Electric toilet in saloon head with fresh water flush
- Furling mast on deck stepped 2 spreader, aluminium
- GRP bowsprit in white
- Gennaker / Code 0 gear (2 : 1 halyard, jammer, sheets, padeyes and blocks)
- Delivery of boat to Swanwick
- Commissioning of boat in Swanwick
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.