|Liegeplatz||Racine, Wisconsin, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.25 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||9.91 m|
|Segelfläche gesamt||624.31 ft²|
2023 390 Dufour
(this would be for 2023 season and ship date for the boat would be April- boat can be built however customer perfers)
3 cabins / 1 heads toilet equipped with holding tank / L shape starboard galley
30 HP engine - Saildrive
Deep cast iron keel (1,95m) (6ft 4.77")
Fullbatten mainsail and self-tacking jib
Roller blinds for deck hatches
Reefing line system led aft to cockpit
LED navigation lights
Leather covered steering wheels
Stainless steel bathing ladder
Automatic shower pump
Large size WC
LED interior lights
3 cabins / 1 head, toilets equipped with holding tank / L shape starboard galley
Shallow cast iron keel (1,75m) 5ft 8.9"
Retractable bow thruster
Extra for Furling mast + mainsail without batten
Extra for 50 HP engine - saildrive
2 burner stove / oven
Cockpit seats covered in natural Teak
Cockpit shower (cold/hot)
Battery charger 25A
Extra service battery
Water boiler 40 L 10.57 US Gallons
220V + shore power + outlets in cabins and saloon
110V + shore power + outlets in cabins and saloon - USA Norm (instead of EU Norm)
Fixed aft roof hatchs
Electric windlass 700W with remote control
Wood cockpit table
Blinds with mosquito net
Wooden wine cellar
Rigid boom vang
Mottled Beige lazy-bag + lazy-jacks
Outboard engine bracket on pushpit
Mainsail rail on the roof
Teak on opening transom + cockpit floor
□ Natural teak black joints
□ synthetic Teak Grey
Radio CD player compatible for MP3
2 loudspeakers in cockpit for radio/CD
Mottled Beige sprayhood with hand rail
Seat and backrest cockpit cushions
Aft sunbath cushions
Helmsman backrest cushions (set of 2)
Loch speedo wind sensor + I70s multifunction on starboard
Raymarine Evolution autopilot - Lewmar rotative drive - P70 s display
Ray53 VHF radio - DSC
GPS AXIOM 9 on cockpit table
AIS 700 Transceiver
VHF loudspeaker in cockpit
In addition to the elements of the cruising pack:
GPS AXIOM 12 PRO on cockpit table - instead of AXIOM 9
Ray63 VHF radio - DSC + second Ray Mic at helm station
3 blades folding propeller 50 HP
Dacron Genoa 108% instead of dacron self-tacking jib, flat deck furler, adjustable genoa lead cars (requires genoa winches option)
1 x electric winch for halyard - size T40 on starboard (halyard Mainsail and SPI)
Asymmetrical spinnaker gear (requires aft winches option)
Code zero, with furling system
Addition of Genoa Tracks and Cars (Boat ordered with self tacking jib)
Cockpit portlight in aft port cabin
Cockpit portlight in aft starboard cabin
Stainless steel bow protection
Lifeline gates (set of 2)
Dorade box with stainless steel protection (set of 2)
Fiberglass steering wheels (set of 2) Black
Main mooring kit (anchor + chain + rope) + 3 lines + 6 fenders
Saloon table convertible into berth
Extra for RABBANI LIGHT GREY saloon cushions
Heating (water system, outlets : saloon, cabins, heads)
Reversible air conditioning : saloon, cabins (2C / 2 heads version)
Microwave oven PRE WIRING only - USA Norm (instead of EU Norm)
12v/110v inverter, 200 VA - USA Norm (instead of EU Norm)
TV 32' saloon - front galley PRE-WIRING only + lift 110V (no TV supplied) - USA Norm (instead of EU Norm)
Plancha - gas operated in the cockpit and sink
BOSE combined audio system (saloon & cockpit)
Electric toilet forward (fresh water flush)
Electric toilet aft (fresh water flush)
Fresh water circuit with shore power
Double windlass control with chain counter
Ocean packing for mast and boom
Cradle keel on
USA Norm (instead of EU Norm)
Exportation fees (customs declarations & certificates)
Admin Fees (non-standard invoicing process to dealers)
All set ready to sail package price of ONLY $394,547
Manufacturer Provided Description
STEERING SENSATIONS The new generation of Dufour sailboats promises to bring you thrills.
In line with our expertise, we have developed a high-performance, balanced hull for maximum control and incomparable steering finesse. Unrivalled seafaring qualities without com- promising on ease of movement or mooring comfort.
The meticulous layout of deck spaces, the immense rear transom, the many sunbathing areas and the famous outdoor galley with griddle and sink will ensure wonderful moments of togetherness on board.
Packed with innovative tricks, technology and optimisation, the D
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Stock Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coachroof.
- Fixed toe rails: 2, wooden
- Anchor locker: Moulded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, jackstaff bracket and opening lifelines with hook
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Other: Solid wooden toe-rail.
- Shroud chain-plates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Chainplate on roof for Mainsail sheet
- Self tacking jib track with car.
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers, 4-sheave (starboard ) and 5-sheave (port ) for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Polyester slidin hatch cover.
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Wheel
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: Engine controls and control panel at helm position.
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Instrumentation: At helm position (port and starboard)
- Gas locker: Port aft locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stows in dedicated locker fitted with ram below stern door.
- Shower: Cold water
- Shore supply : Watertight socket in cockpit
- Bathing ladder: Telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Berth: 200 × 140 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- - Below berth.
- Cubby-hole along side of hull.
- Hanging locker with shelves
- Shoe locker in podium
- Water tank: Below berth
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- WC: Manual sea toilet
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in polyester.
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Cupboards: 1 high-level 1-door storage unit with mirror
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Ventilation: Via port-hole.
- Other: Toilet roll holder.
- Saloon banquette: U-shaped banquette on port or starboard side depending of version.
- Central banquette: Sliding (option)
- Table: With flaps
- Storage depending on version
- Mast foot: Stainless
- Berth: 194 × 140 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
- Storage at base of hanging locker with hinged lid
- Double hanging locker with shelf and rail for coat hangers
- Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Steering gear access: Hinged removable cover in Moabi
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Configurations: Longitudinal or L-shape, depending on version
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with GCorian®C synthetic resin covers, one of which can be used as a chopping board
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, and removable folding protective cover in ‘Corian®
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator
- Storage depending on version
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Engine power: 30 hp (22 kW)
- Transmission: Sail-drive
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Fuel tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel.
- Fuel filter: Fuel filter with water separator.
- Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
- Control panel: Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
- Ventilation: Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical extract.
- Bilge: Separate engine bilge.
- Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides, depending on version.
- Propeller: Twin blade, fixed.
- Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Navigation, anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.