|Typ||H12 Hybrid Sit-In (Camo)|
|Liegeplatz||Dothan, Alabama, Vereinigte Staaten|
The ASCEND® H12 sit-in hybrid kayak delivers a unique blend of performance, storage capabilities and rigging options, resulting in a great all-species angling kayak. The performance comes from the hybrid tunnel hull design, which provides great primary and secondary stability, as well as an excellent standing-and-fishing platform. The hull also features a stepped bow and stern keel to punch through surf and slide into the backwaters with ease and with excellent maneuverability. In addition to fishing, the H12 perfect for overnight expeditions, but is still nimble and balanced enough for day trips.
The ASCEND team has dubbed this boat “The Hybrid 12.” That’s because it’s more than just a great-performing watercraft—it’s comfortable and versatile, too. Extreme all-day comfort is assured with the advanced seating system. Plus, it offers plentiful storage throughout (including innovative storage integrated into the open deck and cockpit), easy entry and exit and the ability to carry a payload as heavy as 450 pounds (204.12 kg). It all comes together to make the H12 one of the most versatile fishing kayaks in the industry.
Plus, the H12 works perfectly with the optional RedHead® waterfowl blind, making it a great boat for duck hunters, too!
Comfort, Convenience and Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
Construction and Exterior
- Custom-crafted tunnel hull design w/stepped keel for stability while standing & fishing, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- 1-piece rotomolded hull construction
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets
- Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
- Threaded & sealed drain plug
- Camo color
- Stand-&-fish capability
- Adjustable foot braces
- Deluxe removable seating system w/fore & aft 6-position adjustment function
- Port & starboard under-gunnel saddlebags w/integrated, waterproof mobile phone case
- 2 drink holders w/180° underseat swivel
- Flat gunnel landings
- Gunnel/dash flats w/three 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails
- Fore storage w/hard hatch
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- Expanded, large, molded aft sternwell w/adjustable mesh cover
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.